• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Temple of Doom Indy dio PRICE DROP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks and Temple of Doom lovers! I'll be updating my collection so some items need to go. Here I have a really nice Temple of doom Indiana Jones. As always I invested a lot of love , money and patience on this figure, I hope it finds a nice home . I made this figure inspired by how he looked in the rope bridge scene and in the poster of the movie (the one with the columns).

Some of the highlights of this figure:

-Custom painted Sideshow head, with blood under the nose, and both sides of his face as he appeared in the rope bridge scene.

-Customized Indy shirt torn the sleeve and the back as he was whipped by the Toggie priest. The shirt was made to look sweated and the buttons are on the left to keep accuracy.

-Customized sideshow belt , I made it darker and added the metal things for accuracy too!

-Custom made Machete, I used alluminium to make it look shiny and sharp, also is in scale to this figure unlike other machetes available.

-Custom made Sankara stone, this stone was sculpted/molded to fit in to his left arm.

-Custom made diorama , these columns were painted using acrylic paints, and rail train model bushes glued to them, I also used a glue/water technique along with paper to make a stone texture on it.
The diorama will be shipped unassembled , but its really easy to put together since it consists in 3 parts, the 2 columns and the top part. The top part fits nicely in the "head" of the columns and it's very stable.

customindytodsecond.jpg

I'm asking $100 US shipping and handling INCLUDED to your home in the US and Canada . I will ship it in a secure and big box since the columns are taller than the figure. PLease check my 100% positive feedback here and on ebay. https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=salvador709&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
Payment would be by paypal only and sent as gift please.

If you are interested or have any questions please send me a pm .
:peace

Last edited:
Re: Temple of Doom Indy dio

BUMP for wednesday, price is not set in stone, try me out , I need room for more figs so send me a pm as long as you like INDY! lol

Back