Custom Season 8 Xander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is amazing. His features are much more soft now. What a great custom. I would love to do a season 8 xander. But I am still trying to finish my collection. When I do, maybe I will bravely mess with them then.

Wow that is amazing. His features are much more soft now. What a great custom. I would love to do a season 8 xander. But I am still trying to finish my collection. When I do, maybe I will bravely mess with them then.

Thanks Anzik for the bump, and thanks BuffyGirl for the kind words. I really love the season 8 comic and I knew that I was going to change Xander's outfit when I got him... so this was the perfect chance to do it. And I just wanted an excuse to use the eyepatch. :lol

Speaking of which, can you tell me where you got the pants Josh? I got the sweater from Monkey Depot now I want do the rest of the outfit. I'm also trying to track down a body suit for My Grad Day Buffy so I can do her commando outfit as well.

Speaking of which, can you tell me where you got the pants Josh? I got the sweater from Monkey Depot now I want do the rest of the outfit. I'm also trying to track down a body suit for My Grad Day Buffy so I can do her commando outfit as well.

I pm'ed you about the pants.

Thanks, T.O.M. I greatly appreciate that!!

The only female body suits I seem to be able to find are shiny leather looking ones, which doesn't really seem to be 'covert' so I might have to make one.
Wish me luck.

Figures! I just got an email from Monkey depot that the sweater is out of stock and my order was canceled. Oh well off to onesixthdepot.

OK I would like to know about the pants too if that's ok? I wouldn't mind spicing my Xan man up.

Does anyone know a good place to get a 1/6 female leather jacket that would somewhat match the Buffy one from PG's figure?

And on monkey depot, although sold out, I can't find the sweater.

Last edited:
OK I would like to know about the pants too if that's ok? I wouldn't mind spicing my Xan man up.

Does anyone know a good place to get a 1/6 female leather jacket that would somewhat match the Buffy one from PG's figure?

And on monkey depot, although sold out, I can't find the sweater.

You might try Triad, they have some pretty sweet female clothing options...

https://www.triadestore.com/index.php

If it wasn't so much work I would really like to make a season 8 Xander.

But I'm feeling lazy in that dept.

Well guess I should have said money, lol. I guess the clothes really aren't that expensive tho. It's mostly taking my lazy bones to actually look for those items.

What in the world is a british wolly pully sweater?

Well guess I should have said money, lol. I guess the clothes really aren't that expensive tho. It's mostly taking my lazy bones to actually look for those items.

What in the world is a british wolly pully sweater?

Yeah really, lol.

Anyone here know what 'shoulderboards' are?

If anybody gets a line on those British Woolly sweaters let me know. Monkey Depot has been out awhile.

If anybody gets a line on those British Woolly sweaters let me know. Monkey Depot has been out awhile.

I bought just a regular sweater that looks like it and adding the shoulder boards to it. Will look great!

Back