Custom Season 8 Xander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly... I guess I just "wish" it were so...:lol

I DO wish Spike would come back... :monkey2

He was the best character ever, really loved his transition.
You DID hear Joss' plans for an Angel follow up right? He plans on doing comic versions of him and Spike and what happened after the climactic battle at the end of Angel.

Finished a personal project today... My Season 8 (comic) Xander. Was very happy with the outcome and these pics do not do it justice. Hope to take some nice shots this weekend as well as my recent stuff. I cut the strap off of the eyepatch and glued a string on his eye socket to replace it. Also glued the patch in place, repainted the face and hair. The pants are from a HT Rambo and the sweater is Dragon and the boots are DID. All in all a fun custom to do. I love my Xander now. :duff

DSCN3389.jpg

DSCN3390.jpg

DSCN3391.jpg

DSCN3392.jpg

Stunning work, my friend! He looks like an official prototype from Sideshow.

You DID hear Joss' plans for an Angel follow up right? He plans on doing comic versions of him and Spike and what happened after the climactic battle at the end of Angel.

Heard about that too! Really looking forward to what all that entails. I also need to watch Angel as well, just to see all that I missed. Seen all the Buffy episodes and only a handful of Angel eps when it was on. Heard that Spike came back there somehow and was there at the end...

I really need to watch it though, can't believe it took me so long to get into all of this. :lol

Heard about that too! Really looking forward to what all that entails. I also need to watch Angel as well, just to see all that I missed. Seen all the Buffy episodes and only a handful of Angel eps when it was on. Heard that Spike came back there somehow and was there at the end...

I really need to watch it though, can't believe it took me so long to get into all of this. :lol
Spike was great on Angel. I was never that crazy about him on Buffy because he was always made out to be this big badass but was generally just comic relief. Thankfully, Spike and Angel were actually allowed to grow a set of balls when they moved to the Angel series.

Well, seeing DA's awesome custom motivated me to finally check out the season 8 comics, and now I have to make me one of these cool Xanders. Already got the goods on the way from monkeydepot.

Thanks for the inspirado, DA. :D

I have to say again, definately inspired. I've got an extra Doggett in tactical gear figure, I wonder if I could do something similar....

Wow, thanks guys!! I'm surprised by the amazing response, at first I wasn't sure how many other people would want a figure of him in his "Nick Fury" gear. I already cannot wait to see all the other versions that will pop up now. If anyone needs any help, just ask and I will do anything to help out. :rock

wow, is all i can say, i love it ,
if you dont mind i have one question.
what type of paint did you use?
i just got a human spike figure that has a nose chip , you said you repainted xander's head.

wow, is all i can say, i love it ,
if you dont mind i have one question.
what type of paint did you use?
i just got a human spike figure that has a nose chip , you said you repainted xander's head.

Not a problem Chuck! I use Model Master Acrylics, mainly 3 or 4 shades for skin... Warm Skin tone, Light Skin tone, Burnt Sienna and a custom mix of the first two shades.

If you blend with your fingers for the nose chip and water down the paint a bit, should be a pretty easy fix.

I repainted Willow lat night and I must say that there is alot of Alyson Hannigan in there. I'm not satisfied with the eyes yet though. I have a considerable amount of glue on the sides of the face where the hair is attached that is irritating the crap out of me.
Hopefully my silicone will be here by Saturday and I can get working on my other projects.

Not a problem Chuck! I use Model Master Acrylics, mainly 3 or 4 shades for skin... Warm Skin tone, Light Skin tone, Burnt Sienna and a custom mix of the first two shades.

If you blend with your fingers for the nose chip and water down the paint a bit, should be a pretty easy fix.

thank you.

Love your comic Xander, I have got to make one myself. Too Cool!:monkey5

Thanks everyone! I love my Xander!

I should have Grad Day Buffy soon to reveal, Willow and PF Buffy Alt version. Also just got Giles and am itching to work my magic on him as well. :rock

Wow!:google

Not only is this a magnificently well-done custom figure, this is such a cool idea.

Very Cool!

Very cool custom.

Do you remember which Dragon figure that sweater is from? I tried looking for one this morning simply because it's a great one for another project I have in mind and could not locate one.

Thanks

John

Back