Custom Rebel Clone Commando

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The armor over pants reminds me of the Galactic Marines. Wonder if you bleach the color out and gray it for a kit. Just a random thought, not pretaining to this.

Thanks, I am happy this is going in the right direction. Actually a Camo scheme is being formulated, I am just deciding what to use, any suggestions?

Beyond me, but I'd go with something subtle. The figure is starting to look fairly balanced. I love the backpack, is that a WW2 pack?

Beyond me, but I'd go with something subtle. The figure is starting to look fairly balanced. I love the backpack, is that a WW2 pack?

It came with the Rebel Commando, there are some other accessories that were pretty cool, but it would be overkill.

Thanks guys, it was a fun custom. After looking at the pics I am gonna try and tone down the camo so its more subtle, seems kinda heavy.

So I decided to change the Camo, I went for the stripe look, the last paint job made the nose look larger than life. Any thoughts?

I think so too!! Painting camo is harder than it looks, layering and blending, getting frustrated and starting over.

I like it alot! Since everyone if offering up there opinions i think u should lose the Phs 1 helm and find a A replacment to make him into a BH

I have been working like a mad man, really feeling this custom!!! Here are some updates:
muddied up the armor, painted wear on the guns and made this amazing base out of stuff in my backyard. What do you guys think?

Back