Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: chance of custom Michael Myers 1/4

I need your feedback!

This is work in progress.. def. going to have changes on the ears of course.. but I need you guys to tell me whats good/bad here please.

1c58dd_f9023228acb54fcda2c774bbe89bb00d~mv2.png

1c58dd_7b005a2281fc4b42b383b6dd3bac747b~mv2.png

1c58dd_463ad812e76f42238cd641ebb000ebc9~mv2.png

Re: NEED INPUT for custom Michael Myers 1/4

i can already tell this mask is gonna blow the pcs mask away,, its hard to tell without it been painted the right color first, maybe the forehead features are a little too pronounced, i could be wrong but when i see some of the top replica masks out there they do not seem to have a features as pronounced, maybe i am wrong, here is a few high end nag masks done up by the king james carter and a shat mask also done up by JC mask 1.jpgmask 2.jpgmask 3.jpg

Great... yes the forhead is something that will be worked on ....Great more pictures !! Thanks for that.

Do I stand correct that Myers is about 5'8" ?

Last edited:

nick castle the actor that played myers in the first movie is indeed 5.8 now but at the time in 78 he was around 5'11, there was soo many movies and so many differnt sizes of myers but in general the the one most people think of is the original and around 5'10-5'11 would be perfect https://www.answers.com/Q/How_tall_is_Michael_Myers

ok.. in 1/4 scale an inch in real live does not realloy effect that much.. will scale him at 5'10 :)

please dont put this up for pre order at the hours us Europeans will be sleeping, if i miss this i will flip out, been waiting years for a myers statue and i mean years then after the pcs reveal i was gutted, if i miss out this i will lose the plot

lol no worries.. we usually do 1PM EST .. thats 19:00 in europe .. you should be ok :)

Where is everyone ? I would really need some input what might need to change on the mask at this point..

here a glimbs where Im at with the whole thing..

1c58dd_e1a2b4ea486d4f38b4c11ca246783ce3~mv2.png

Last edited:

Ya my buddy mason is on it, your in the right direction if you need pics or anything let me know but I am so excited!

lol no worries.. we usually do 1PM EST .. thats 19:00 in europe .. you should be ok :)

Where is everyone ? I would really need some input what might need to change on the mask at this point..

here a glimbs where Im at with the whole thing..

1c58dd_e1a2b4ea486d4f38b4c11ca246783ce3~mv2.png

i think its kinda hard to tell without that hair on the mask yet and the white paint but mainly without the hair its hard to see what needs to be changed for sure, already i can say this is a better mask than the pcs mask so that is a good sign already

Maybe turn the eyes down a bit on the outside edges so there's more space between the sockets and the eyebrows at that point. At the same time might be interesting to see how it looks with the eye shapes flipped too so the more rounded sides are on the bottom.

You could also smooth out the area between the eyes and top of the nose to avoid too much expression.

Looking good so far but you're absolutely right with 'Where is everyone?' I'm not really a good critic for these kinds of things myself but the PCS Myers thread is crawling with them.

I think it looks good so far, but would really need to see it with hair (even if it is only a rough mock up) before picking out what needs to be tweaked.

Maybe turn the eyes down a bit on the outside edges so there's more space between the sockets and the eyebrows at that point. At the same time might be interesting to see how it looks with the eye shapes flipped too so the more rounded sides are on the bottom.

You could also smooth out the area between the eyes and top of the nose to avoid too much expression.

Looking good so far but you're absolutely right with 'Where is everyone?' I'm not really a good critic for these kinds of things myself but the PCS Myers thread is crawling with them.

because it is easy to spot the faults of the pcs statue, the mask just does not look like part 1 myers. this is just a work in progress and its hard to tell what needs to be changed because we are looking at a hairless uncolored mask. im a sure if he put this statue up for pre order today with the mask looking like this then every critic would come out and say what is wrong with it just like we have done with the pcs statue, but this guy seems to want to get it right at least before its up for sale so good on him

I understand its hard to imagine this mask now with hair.. but just try to cover up that hair area and give me feedback please about eye shape.. nose.. mouth.. cheeks.. ears...and face shape..

Thanks for the input about smoothing things out around the mouth area and will work on the eyes a bit.. update soon

Problem with that thread though is they think that PCS mask looks good and it doesn't so we would get the wrong feedback with some. I think it is coming together. It is hard to critique something that isn't painted because that is where it comes to life. the shades the tone everything.

Maybe this will help as a side by side to show you what things you like and don't like MYC, like pple said it is hard to tell with out it all being done but like pple said the eyes a little bit the ears. The mouth shape. As looking at the pics side by side helps see a little better! But it looks pretty good so far. Hope these pics can help you.

FUGM7980[1].jpg

CNNC4495[1].jpg

yeah thanks Matt.. lighting and shades are also something to put into consideration. I should have an update in a couple days for you guys.

yeah thanks Matt.. lighting and shades are also something to put into consideration. I should have an update in a couple days for you guys.

Sounds good, happy sculpting!!! Have a great weekend. I will be waiting patiently for updates!

I am so happy this project is a go! This will be my first purchase from you MYC. I passed on the PCS & HCG in hopes you would be doing this piece. I know you will do it justice.

THANKS A LOT GUYS!

Please..the hair is just rough in here to get an idea upon request..

so.. I think I still have to work on the eyes, chin.. and nose a bit.. but I think its getting there.. THoughts ?

1c58dd_c3bdf0f9952c4881a843373146485a8e~mv2.png

1c58dd_729d0103d2ff49d3bd2ea3ac2c719d84~mv2.png

1c58dd_75f27ad350194fa180deebd9ffdf4010~mv2.png

1c58dd_8f5d15131d2a4028ad433430ee9a7684~mv2.png

Last edited:
Back