Statue Custom Michael Myers 1/4 DONE - See 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: chance of custom Michael Myers 1/4

Put my vote in, I will gladly buy one if it is produced.

Ok so this is going to happen ! :) we should start with him in a couple months or so

Ok so this is going to happen ! :) we should start with him in a couple months or so

Great, great news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its about time, thank you for this and i pray he turns out fantastic the character deserves it, once again thank you and please keep us updated

its about time, thank you for this and i pray he turns out fantastic the character deserves it, once again thank you and please keep us updated

Why can't we get a licensed Michael Myers statue? Are the rights locked down?

Why can't we get a licensed Michael Myers statue? Are the rights locked down?

Yeah according to SSC there are some serious license issues there.. no clue why and what...

Yeah according to SSC there are some serious license issues there.. no clue why and what...

That sucks. I was hoping ECC would make one. Their new Jason and Freddy statues look incredible.

That sucks. I was hoping ECC would make one. Their new Jason and Freddy statues look incredible.

I dont know how other companies struggle with it.. I only heard about Sideshow having issues...

I dont know how other companies struggle with it.. I only heard about Sideshow having issues...

Someone mentioned the Halloween 78 license issue with Sideshow and the other companies had to do with the Akkad family who owns the rights. Not sure what the problem is but my guess is it's always about money.

Someone mentioned the Halloween 78 license issue with Sideshow and the other companies had to do with the Akkad family who owns the rights. Not sure what the problem is but my guess is it's always about money.

Figures. They can pump out horrible remakes but won't let anyone make statues.

as the owner of pop culture shock stated a few weeks ago when he was asked about a myers statue he said,,,, it can be done no problem but they are asking for too much money. so by that statement i take it that sideshow or anybody can do it no problem but they ask for too much money and some companies just dont want to pay up or feel it is worth it, i am sure sideshow would be wise enough to know that a myers statue would be more popular than a pinhead statue so i am sure they would have done him by now but they must be asking most companies for far too much money to do it.

as the owner of pop culture shock stated a few weeks ago when he was asked about a myers statue he said,,,, it can be done no problem but they are asking for too much money. so by that statement i take it that sideshow or anybody can do it no problem but they ask for too much money and some companies just dont want to pay up or feel it is worth it, i am sure sideshow would be wise enough to know that a myers statue would be more popular than a pinhead statue so i am sure they would have done him by now but they must be asking most companies for far too much money to do it.

Just what I thought- its all about the money. That is too bad because you're right a Myers statue would be far much more popular than Pinhead or even a Leatherface, I bet it'd sell out much faster than any others that Sideshow did recently, including Jason and Freddy. Oh well, at least I am thrilled MYC Sculptures will make a Myers mixed media statue. I'll buy it in a heartbeat and sell my 1/6 Myers.

as said.. this will be just a very very small run for fans here ;)

What are we looking at in terms of price, I'd like to see some prototype pictures too.

What are we looking at in terms of price, I'd like to see some prototype pictures too.

Na.. way to early. Im stil finishing up orders from last project.. but I already do material sourcing and do my sketchings and plannings.. Price will be determined once I have the Prototype done and I know what costs got into this piece and what costs I have for each piece incl. working hours.

Sorry but please dont expect to see anything until at least November...

Na.. way to early. Im stil finishing up orders from last project.. but I already do material sourcing and do my sketchings and plannings.. Price will be determined once I have the Prototype done and I know what costs got into this piece and what costs I have for each piece incl. working hours.

Sorry but please dont expect to see anything until at least November...

No worries, thank you for the response! I look forward to see what you come up with.

Back