Custom - Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne Head

The hair is off, but that's definitely Keaton in the face. Great paint job!

iPhones are a thing of beauty :) Like you said in the previous post mate you can zoom right in and check out the detail. I do that alot after I finish my paint work, as I only use the naked eye when I paint :)

:exactly:that's exactly how I am when I paint

Totally off topic, but my mom and dad met him at a restaraunt and had dinner with his wife and kids. He even introduced himself and everything, but they didn't even know who he was at first :lol

images

It's not a bad looking head. The eyes are off as stated on the first page. They are centered, but the left eye lid/hang over is a little lower, but the thing that is making it seem off is the eye itself. I think they used a decal like most people do, and they are 180 degrees off of each other. If u look at the black low lights around the iris the left eye has them much more pronounced then the right eye. So the left eye looks much darker, which cause it to look more sunken in/offset then the right eye. It's a minor difference, but the way our brain works when a face is not 100% symmetrical it looks off to most people. We usually can't even tell why. But if you draw or sculpt you begin to pick up these things much quicker.

Back