Custom made Mogwai from "Gremlins"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cryofry

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new to this forum and have a question I need answered - so hopefully someone here can help me :rotfl

I'm a big "Gremlins" fan and have a few statues and props (most of which are still coming in the mail. I hope to get them this coming week) but I would really like to own a few Ronculus Mogwai. From what I have seen in pictures, the things look incredible! I e-mailed him and he doesn't make them anymore, which is a really bummer. I saw one pop up on eBay the other night, but it was way too expensive. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how I can acquire a set, or if anyone is willing to sell their set, let me know. Also curious to see if anyone else makes good Mogwai replicas like Ronculus.

Thanks for taking the time to read my message. This is a pretty cool site :clap

Yes, the Medicom Gizmo is very nice indeed :) I bought it a few weeks ago online and am just waiting for it to arrive. It should be here tomorrow, I hope. I got the Santa version cause it was a lot cheaper than the regular version.

I wish Medicom would release the other Mogwai in 1:1 prop size. That would be cool.

ronculus is the only one i can think of as far as mogwai's. I bought the toilet ghoulie from him a few years back but sold it later on.

This is mine which was custom made by Howard Senft and it cost a fortune but is the best Mogwai I have ever seen and I have at one time owned the Ronculus mogwais. Hope you can track them down...

4f493b8f.jpg

c9235284.jpg

Wow! That Gizmo is incredible! Congrats on acquiring him! Total grail piece :clap

A few people who want to sell their Ronculus mogwai have contacted me, so I will see how that goes.

This is mine which was custom made by Howard Senft and it cost a fortune but is the best Mogwai I have ever seen and I have at one time owned the Ronculus mogwais. Hope you can track them down...

4f493b8f.jpg

c9235284.jpg

Wow that cool n where can I get one of this?

Back