Action Figure Custom made HT 1:6 Scar Predator REAL Roarrrrring mouth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingyeung

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Don't understand why HT doesn't make movable inner mouth, maybe wait for v3.0. Anyway, DIY is not so difficult.

21/11/13 Completed. This is real roarrrrrrrrr

image_zps2ecb0a81.jpg

Together with other collections
image_zps90ecff0f.jpg

14/11/13 Making of ..

image_zpsf39fd60c.jpg

7/11/13 Cut the month.... and remake the shape.
image_zps268ffa6d.jpg

Can you see the difference ?

Anyway, thanks watching.:lol

That does look really good man!
You might as well take it one step further and glue the open mandibles in place then sculpt/paint in the gaps. That would make it perfect.
:hi5:

IMO wingyeung did a great job. His roaring Scar HS mod seems more powerful than the screenshot Riddick posted, which to me looked like Scar agape, perhaps wondering or rendered speechless by what's in front of him. I'd say if it looks visually pleasing on a figure, then Screen Accuracy be damned.

I think the only thing that could make it better is doing what edstuff suggested, that is to fill in the gaps and repainting the mouth :)

IMO wingyeung did a great job. His roaring Scar HS mod seems more powerful than the screenshot Riddick posted, which to me looked like Scar agape, perhaps wondering or rendered speechless by what's in front of him. I'd say if it looks visually pleasing on a figure, then Screen Accuracy be damned.

I think the only thing that could make it better is doing what edstuff suggested, that is to fill in the gaps and repainting the mouth :)

Funny, that's the complete opposite of what I'm thinking of. What Riddick posted to me looks more natural, whereas what Wingyeung did looks like he broke his jaw/ rendered speechless. Not taking away what incredible of a job he's done to it, tho.

Thanks all of your kind words for my effort.

Sorry to the loyal predator fans as I have not done research before I did. So, you may disappoint in it.

I just try to make it to what I imagine when the predator roar in the most powerful way. Also, how the enemy will afraid about this "roar".

Since my painting skill is weak, to improve the gap is challenging to me.

Thanks for appreciation and advice for improvement, also for the demand of accuracy view.:hi5:

image_zpsdb924144.jpg

Last edited:
Back