Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help!!! I need an sideshow outfit for my DX luke. Can't find it anywhere... plus, do the boots fit the DX body or should I use the Medicom boots?

Who is selling!?

I am selling a Sideshow costume and Medicom boots on Ebay. I send you a pm.

f3b1130a6d57c1fa2debe5a93e310ec4.jpg

Father n son photoshoot..

cool shot , this is the sculpt that you where waiting to get painted ? never saw a luke hs painted before ,do you mind to send me a picture from the face ??
thanks

Thanks man, the cloak hide the plain sculpt. I'm still waiting for the wig, definitely will share more picture of his face after he's done :)

795bbca9e800b660d4410b184371089a.jpg

Just bought this recast sculpt from ebay and it comes with pretty good jedi wig. The paint is too pale and could be better, but for $40 it's a steal. Now he's just need a repaint :)

That eBay Jedi head fits on the Sideshow body, right? Or do you need a neck adaptor? Also going to pick up the fake HT ANH one too.

No Han I know of, but I wish there was. I posted I'm going to get the fake Hot Toys ANH Luke, or that's what I was talking about.

Hi guys...I need a Sideshow hilt for my Luke...no blade. Anyone knows where to get one? Ebay has nothing for month now.

Back