Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20160325_204545.jpg

Looks great buddy. Not sure if you meant to but the pouch is supposed to be in the back. Looks cool though.

hi there!

I followed jedijim, and added Han Solo boots to my Jedi Luke custom kitbash.

I also added a Hot Toys Luke belt. It is not accurate, it's from STAR WARS (1977), but I could easily remove the pouches on the back and the side, and it looks much better than Sideshow's old belt.

I also used a slim body, and I am much happier with scale between these 3 figures now (HT stormtrooper, Luke, and slightly modded SSC Vader). You can see the scale comparison better in the picture taken from a distance.

Here go the pics:

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

IMG_0148 2.jpg

hi there!

I followed jedijim, and added Han Solo boots to my Jedi Luke custom kitbash.

I also added a Hot Toys Luke belt. It is not accurate, it's from STAR WARS (1977), but I could easily remove the pouches on the back and the side, and it looks much better than Sideshow's old belt.

I also used a slim body, and I am much happier with scale between these 3 figures now (HT stormtrooper, Luke, and slightly modded SSC Vader). You can see the scale comparison better in the picture taken from a distance.

Here go the pics:

View attachment 257828

View attachment 257831

Which head is this, I might have to say this is the best one as far as sculpt goes.

It's the DX07 with custom sculpted hair.

precisely! The hair really helps the sculpt to shine more. A friend of mine did the sanding and painting, the wig sculpt was by katkuro, I got it from fellow member bbl.

Still, Hot Toys can release a better one if they release a Jedi Luke themselves.

Maybe Sideshow is up to it? we will see how snowspeeder Luke results in the end...

precisely! The hair really helps the sculpt to shine more. A friend of mine did the sanding and painting, the wig sculpt was by katkuro, I got it from fellow member bbl.

Still, Hot Toys can release a better one if they release a Jedi Luke themselves.

Maybe Sideshow is up to it? we will see how snowspeeder Luke results in the end...

Is the hair still available?

Help!!! I need an sideshow outfit for my DX luke. Can't find it anywhere... plus, do the boots fit the DX body or should I use the Medicom boots?

Who is selling!?

Back