Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man im so glad how my Luke figure improved since i first checked this thread , yesterday i looked on the very start and i nearly laugh looking that "bozo" body from sideshow using a recast luke headsculpt... about a week ago i added a original HT sculpt and took the leather boots out and used again the medicom boots(for me gives more a better look and seems to fit much better the figure).perfect combination at least for me , medicom suit , boots , ht head with a custom hair and the modified bespin belt. All i need is a Vader and the Pixels lightsaber
FullSizeRender (12).jpgFullSizeRender (13).jpg

Last edited:
didnt add the tunic just cloak as you can see ( like more all in black on display) the second picture is completed with the tunic and hood down , but is a old picture when i still used the recast head
IMG_2842.JPGlukefinal2.jpg

the only thing for me that is bad on medicom is that the suit are in two pieces and not like SS that is like a jumpsuit , but that is easy to hide as you can see on the pictures.

the figure that made me start this custom was the first picture im posting , and i really think that i got very close to that , i have the same hair piece from medicom also but i dont know , this one suits much better , but i guess all the dressing part and look i got pretty close to that.

lukeproject2.jpgLuke22.jpg

What hairpiece is that? Looks damn good and rounds out the head more instead of the narrow look.

Also if anyone needs a hilt, I'll be editing my obi-wan 3d model into one for print ups on shapeways soon.

625x465_3907028_12402126_1444491450.jpg

Just a couple of edits and instant Luke ROTJ hilts.

What hairpiece is that? Looks damn good and rounds out the head more instead of the narrow look.

Also if anyone needs a hilt, I'll be editing my obi-wan 3d model into one for print ups on shapeways soon.

View attachment 272128

Just a couple of edits and instant Luke ROTJ hilts.

The hair was a katkuro sculpt. It improves the overall look, yeah, I think so.
I actually prefer to pose Luke without the hood and cape, because the medicom suit is very smart, and the hair is not perfect, but does its job.

That idea with the lightsaber is great.
Jedi Luke lightsaber is very scarce.

Back