1/6 Custom Hot Toys Boar Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danoscustoms

Super Freak
Reaction score
Started to sculpt this Biomask and will be doing the rest.. Hope u guys enjoy.. Since I didn't like the actual "boar" mask HT gave us back then with the Lost Predator or as I call it, the blender predator.. Here u go guys!! Went full accurate on this cuz is one of my personal favs
36ce169971ac278e644ca72a26afb882.jpg
53b12c72257fef746c9ad7ee2f3f7921.jpg
4164f2b0fca82a0b98f34a6dae6fd409.jpg
772390e84c747a0a11748d4a4a2517e2.jpg
fc1e10f14452a2835d5b52cadc5850e6.jpg
75592ed0cb7a21f2becf8abc71e2a579.jpg
a8cc938d50c508aaaa8fda0e774c6b7c.jpg
ca64330ec65ef28c6bbef27ef01c9674.jpg
73c948a32df2f56e689fb0620d24228a.jpg

Still need to work on the body and armor, paint and everything else, but, u guys get the idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i envy your painting skills so much.
the mask looks too damaged though. remember that even bullets didn't do any damage to P2 mask (though they were ricochets actually). you went with AVP/AVPR variant where cosplayers wear aluminum armor.

i envy your painting skills so much.
the mask looks too damaged though. remember that even bullets didn't do any damage to P2 mask (though they were ricochets actually).

Not our bullets, ;) but somehow they got those blasts and damages!! And I did those damages staying true to my reference!! And no need for envying my skills, I gladly share how I do it :)

if something hit his face stronger than our bullets without penetrating it, shouldn't it break his neck?
And no need for envying my skills, I gladly share how I do it :)
ha, if only abilities could be shared :)

Well, the simple nails from an alien scratched the Celtic mask like butter!! Who knows man.. Who knows..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, because those are impostor cosplayers in aluminium armor.

post-1515-129200081865_zps6f8453ae.jpg~original

just saying :)

it's a photobucket image. i cannot see any of my photobucket images today, too. hoped it was local.
it's just a Boar predator suit with a smooth mask on him. i simply meant that original predators had smooth armor with almost no deep caverns - and wanted to note that it should mean something about the material used (in original predator universe not spoiled by ninja-elven-samurai-comics-cavemen-blizzard-lineage fashion).

it's a photobucket image. i cannot see any of my photobucket images today, too. hoped it was local.
it's just a Boar predator suit with a smooth mask on him. i simply meant that original predators had smooth armor with almost no deep caverns - and wanted to note that it should mean something about the material used (in original predator universe not spoiled by ninja-elven-samurai-comics-cavemen-blizzard-lineage fashion).

Lol.. I get u.. Well P. If u want to know how I actually paint stuff, I will be doing a tutorial on my Facebook page and also on YouTube, just waiting that Facebook allows me to upload HD videos from the actual app.. :(

i took my steps in painting & clearly understood i'll never be a painter :)
that's why i envy when somebody shows something painted on stock figures level. your predators usually feature repainted bodies, right? that's what i meant.

i took my steps in painting, i understood that i'm not a painter forever :)
that's why i envy when somebody shows something painted on stock figures level. your predators usually feature repainted bodies, right? that's what i meant.

Yeah, I repaint them most times.. The only one I haven't touched is the HT elder 2.0, but I'll be repainting all of the rest!!

Back