Custom Henry Sr. project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got back to the workbench this weekend and began tinkering around with a custom Henry I have been wanting to build forever.. got the headplay Connery head.. an old custom real cloth hat that was done by Circle Home studios years ago.. (these were awesome pieces and it is a shame that they do not offer them any longer... a good custom henry just isn't the same without one of these).. plus I snagged the functional umbrella that came with the Did SD figure.. using the Medicom suit and bowtie and it looks much better than the sideshow version... and sideshow's briefcase.... sooo.. the issue I have stumbled across is trying to find a good screenshot of Henry's shoes... came up with nothing.. and honestly did not have time to pop the DVD in the player and search through the movie to find a good image... anyone know the color / style of his footwear ?

I'm doing a custom henry jones sr too, I have a headplay head and I'm gonna use a Bruce Lee brown suit and waist coat, can't find a good pair of glasses or a hat for him.

I think he's shoes are black, not too sure on the style

Pretty sure they are brown. Not the best pics, but these were the only ones I could find that showed his shoes at all...

212.jpg

224.jpg

Back