Custom Henry Sr...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
There are a few minor details that I should add still... the watch strap etc.. but I just never have time to do much in terms of figure projects these days... so for the time being this one is done and on the shelf... The biggest improvement to this figure is the real cloth hat that was done by a company called Circle Home Studios YEARS ago... I think I have had this in my parts box for about ten years at least... it is a shame they are not around any longer because they could sell the crap out of those hats now... they are awesome... period... I picked up two back then.. wish I had a pile of them :) The head is from Headplay.. umbrella is a modified Did umbrella (changed out the handle) Suit and bow tie are from the Medicom release which was better in quality than the sideshow suit.. especially the tie.. it is a work of art in itself.. I think the dress shirt is from a Did German figure though, as the medicom shirt had too narrow of a neck opening... I did get the ACI dress shoes which were somewhat disappointing.. I had thought they were real leather but they are plastic with real laces... look OK.. still better than Medicoms or Sideshows though... DML body and HT hands..

5f2.jpg

5f2.jpg

5f2.jpg

5f2.jpg

Other than the watch strap the other obvious detail is that I need to touch up the beard and darken it in spots as his beard was not completely white... but yeah... probably not getting around to that any time soon !

Freaking awesome. I knew the HP sculpt would rock. Yeah, the watch stap will bring it home-I added one to my medi suit.

This is a very nice custom! Ive been toying with the idea of buying that sculpt for a week or 2 now. Its a real hit or miss when it comes to HP but this one is a definite hit. I love the that the shoes have real laces and the fact that the shoes are plastics I wouldnt worry about, they look great. Pretty much everything about this figure is stellar from the working umbrella to the real cloth hat and the suit( which is one of the nicer 1/6 suits Ive seen I might add). Great figure!!

Wow Mike, that looks AMAZING! I have that exact umbrella and an extra SS Henry umbrella that I still plan on trimming the curved handle from and attaching to the folding umbrella like yours. LOVE the fabric hat...wish we could still get those. The Headplay sculpt looks really good too...might just have to pick up one of those! Shame about the shoes...that they're plastic. I really like the look of them and the laces. Might still have to get those and wether them a bit anyways, but would have been way cooler if they were leather.

Anyways, Bravo. OUTSTANDING work! :hi5:

Just a note if anyone missed the previous note I had made... ACI toys is releasing working umbrellas soon that will be perfect for Henry Sr customs and will not require any mods on your part.. gotta keep my eyes peeled for that release as I may snag another just in case :)

Those hats were works of art.... such a shame that company disappeared... they would have sold a SLEW of those if they were still around..

Back