Custom G.I.Joe Scarlett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it expecially in the scene when she looked all wild.
thanks for the subject changer the post needed it.

if it wasn't for the alien movie making her look alittle older id go for that sculpt and sculpt a ponytail.

ada had a weaver head but ada's stuff is god awful and tiny heads. other than that id love a SW headsculpt for scarlet

Groovy34 I like your Scarlets, very traditional take but we all know sideshows will be nothing like this as they have been opting for a slightly more "real world" look to their figures... I somehow dont see a menber of an elite force wearing a leotard over a body suit, boots with high heels & long gloves. I think renegades portrayed Scarlet pretty well, recognisable yet modernised & kinda hope sideshow do a good job as I personally think Baroness looks great.

yea I know I don't think it will be exact but it's hopeful. I just hope it doesn't veer off to much because, it will be a disaster.

this is about as modern as i'd like to see scarlett
I don't mind the black but a charcoal grey almost latex like body suit with leather armor like body suit(Kevlar), she would be kicking azz and taking names

images

id love to see secret compartments done by sideshow to secret her gear away. I think she needs a laser rifle as well maybe a cool color since they seem to make them slightly different maybe like dusty's.
maybe a magnum pistol a wather ppk or Remington special, dude she has to get a sword. and load her up with ninja stars (shuriken), push dagger, machete up the side of her leg instead of her usual knife. She needs a Garrote it would add to the tuff as nails bit like she would kill you and say SHhhh to you.

Id love to see a medium heel on her like they gave baroness maybe just alittle more height not as crazy as triad does.

they could make her hair look all tight in one sculpt and loose in another. like she was in the middle of battle and all teeth clenched all out super beeyatch.

she is more rough and rumbly like the boys but better.

Last edited:
Groovy34 I like your Scarlets, very traditional take but we all know sideshows will be nothing like this as they have been opting for a slightly more "real world" look to their figures... I somehow dont see a menber of an elite force wearing a leotard over a body suit, boots with high heels & long gloves. I think renegades portrayed Scarlet pretty well, recognisable yet modernised & kinda hope sideshow do a good job as I personally think Baroness looks great.
--

I concur.

As much as I like the classic version of Scarlett from 1982, Sideshow is going to go for more modernized take as long as they're nowhere near the abomination of outfit designs from GI JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA.

dont even talk to me about the movies...
i personally think sideshow are doing a good job so far, all of the figures are recognizable.
i really like this take on Scarlet:
https://www.figurerealm.com/userimages/customs/17500/17464-1.jpg
sorry, wrong scale i know but something along these lines would be good... NO heels at all PLEASE!!!
Lets face it, there is no way they are going to be able to make everybody happy with Scarlet... i bet they are dreading it but it has to be soon... right?

I probably wont be buying a Scarlett from Sideshow I know they will take a modern twist on her and she is kinda a classic in my eyes. I will probably buy parted out parts for mine but I don't want an atrocity I feel that will come. this is one character that will either fail or succeed there is no common ground.

on freeks there is two types those who like modern and those like myself that likes classics. We already saw Destro and I will buy only parts, the head isn't bad but I hate the costume. Scarlett will have the same fate if she has combat pants and a Kevlar top. they will loose half of the fans.

I guess difference in gen x and now gens will show who buys what.

Get yourself an Ada Wong body, a Black Widow (Scarlet) head, a gray jumpsuit and a leotard, some Stormshadow shurikens and Ada's crossbow and BAM! Instant Scarlett.

I probably wont be buying a Scarlett from Sideshow I know they will take a modern twist on her and she is kinda a classic in my eyes. I will probably buy parted out parts for mine but I don't want an atrocity I feel that will come. this is one character that will either fail or succeed there is no common ground.

on freeks there is two types those who like modern and those like myself that likes classics. We already saw Destro and I will buy only parts, the head isn't bad but I hate the costume. Scarlett will have the same fate if she has combat pants and a Kevlar top. they will loose half of the fans.

I guess difference in gen x and now gens will show who buys what.

i dont personally see it as "modern" or "classic"... its more about realism than how modern it is. its not possible to put a real person in Scarlets costume & make it look believable that shes off to kick *** in hostile territory... you would here those heels a mile off for a start + if the ground was muddy or stoney she'd be screwed! dont get me wrong, i do like your classic scarlets & if i ver decide on a head may make one myself, im just saying i think the point a lot of people are missing is Sideshow are going for realism... NOT just modernising them & lets face it they are doing a damn site better job than the movies have!

well Hollywood has always had issues with comic based characters accept marvel which makes me think some people out their but have a vendetta with dc and g.i.joe.

in the early comics her heels was kinda thinck and only 2 inch at best for realism about the way baronesses looks now. that is the preferred height id want but you know triads boots have to have the insane 5" heels and the near flats seem to have this wide foot.

I like the modest heel she had as her 83 toy and wouldn't be any louder as combat boots. 2 inch wide heels don't get stuck in mud like stiletto's I should know I speak from personal exp. I'll take a chunk heel over a stiletto any day at least I know the chunk wont break.

I see Scarlett as a chunk heel person to because if you kick someone they have more impact verses the stabbing effect with stiletto and high chance of breaking it with one kick. ask Michelle Piffer she went through a dozen boots due to the fight scene's in BR. for sound reduction you can add felt to bottom or rubberize the whole thing. I had a pair of those snuck up on people they didn't hear a thing.

realism and modernism is somewhat hand and hand with the comic stuff. baggy cargo's on her will make me cry. she might be a covert intelligence officer but with her martial arts training id prefer her to wear less wind resistant stuff. it's not like she is doing sky dancing like storm shadow (the show off) who needs those pants to stay in the air longer.

I still feel they will keep to the similarity like they did with baroness.
because that body suit was complete armour from chest to crotch. her super slick body suit makes it difficult for her to be grabed easy aside from her ponytail. God forbid your stupid enough to grab a red head by the hair who wears enough silent weapons on her person to do damage. or get a hook kick in the groin with a chunk heel ( this is where a guy would prefer a stiletto because of chance of missing one ball a chunk heel will hit everything)

I think she keeps the ponytail as a trap for foolish men to grab. I had a guy do that to me and a hook kick gets them every time.

I have a Resident Evil Shiva somewhere that I bought years ago to use for a custom... will probably put it up for trade soon... would possibly make a good Zarana with a bit of a hair sculpt... but the body is good, few hands & nice boots. Think I have all her cloths & her holster/pistol.

Thanks I saw her on eBay and liked how long ponytail was. It's the knock off from ht

Back