Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean. When Sideshow went crazy with their Firefly I thought, well, I'll give it a shot. And I was surprised how many military items there are available out there. The hardest thing was picking what worked the best out there. Too many choices! :lol

I know what you mean. When Sideshow went crazy with their Firefly I thought, well, I'll give it a shot. And I was surprised how many military items there are available out there. The hardest thing was picking what worked the best out there. Too many choices! :lol

I noticed the title thread says custom Fireflys, does that mean we can post our custom FFs on this thread? I tweaked mine a little, and I dont know if I should look for my thread and post it there or just post it here.

I noticed the title thread says custom Fireflys, does that mean we can post our custom FFs on this thread? I tweaked mine a little, and I dont know if I should look for my thread and post it there or just post it here.

Yep, everyone's are welcome here. I figured we'd see a lot more of him done as so many were disapointed with the Sideshow version. So yeah, post away! :D

It's mind boggling how many military items there are available. Most of the work seems to be finding the proper pieces. I don't think Elvis gets enough credit for that when we gawk at his custom pieces... He's got a real knack for finding perfect parts for his figures.

Looking good there flosi but i think the officer head will work better for firefly. The sniper one is a bit asian looking.

Yeah, I agree. I just happened to pick that sculpt up from TA in hopes of putting it on a second Trooper to create a little variety in my ranks. Hope I can find an officer head.... That slightly crazy look is perfect for FF.

I PM'd you the other day about the dynamite bundle. Is that from Store-Rooms.com?

Here is my tweaked FF from my other thread. I kind liked the goggles SS gave it so I gave them to my bash. Sorry, for the blur spots, my camera has a small dings on the lense. Tried to fix it with photoshop, but I might of made it worse.

dscf2636.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, those of you that are using the 21st century SWAT uni, mine seems to have some uses in the pants (that's what she said!). When I have him all tucked in it stretches the fly so that it's open. Tried futzing with it to no avail. Just wondering if others had the same issue or if I should blow another 10-15 bucks on a new set?

Here is my tweaked FF from my other thread. I kind liked the goggles SS gave it so I gave them to my bash. Sorry, for the blur spots, my camera has a small dings on the lense. Tried to fix it with photoshop, but I might of made it worse.

dscf2636.jpg

That is the best FF I've seen yet :lecture

Did think so. I just purchase the America's Finest 12" SWAT for my kitbash, going to attempt. I think custom Firefly is the way to go, the SS version is not wearing on me as much as these customs.

Back