Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got some new parts for this guy. Still haven't gotten my Cobra Officer head so I haven't been able to get that sent off to Seb for some Elvisization. So the head is still temporary, but it is looking closer to the figure Sideshow should have given us in the first place.

dsc01442ce.jpg

dsc01443a.jpg

dsc01444w.jpg

dsc01445v.jpg

dsc01446l.jpg

Looking good. there are a few items on the net that I have stumbled across and want to add to FF. I can't wait to be able to do that.

I'd paint the green grenades so they don't look plastic. Too bad Sideshow didn't use an urban camo uniform like this for Firefly.

Its not fair for Seb to have so much talent and me to have so little :(

That looks amazing Seb.

:lol I've never been good at camo. I've tried on paper before and my patterns never seem random enough. They all end up looking too planned. So I'm sure it wouldn't match very well with the outfit color-wise and in pattern.

Plus, Seb has the best Firefly figure ever made. I don' think I could go wrong sending it his way. I may even end up with the second best Firefly ever made :naughty

That is brilliant Seb! What Sideshow SHOULD HAVE made! Do you have a recipe for the backpack?

Thanks guys, well the base of the backpack was build using cardboard and then some WWII radio elements. All the other stuff are thing that i had lying there.
It's a bit of mix and match.

The outfit came from the 21st century america's finest figure.
I gra one fairly cheap on the bay.
The outfit had to be weathered to tone down the color.

Yeah that backpack is awesome! I'm really anxious to try one but I'll wait until Firefly is closer. In the meantime I'll just stare intently. :D

Back