• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's your Double with horizontal 4x6, jimmy. It's just gloss black right now, no silverish glaze on it yet.

image.jpg

image.jpg

So I'm interested in buying some of these for my figures, but I want to know if anybody has used them with a case around the figures of some sort. I just don't want the figures to be out in the open so they don't collect dust and such. Really what I'm asking is, how would they look with something like this: Studio DŽécor® Acrylic Collectors Case over each figure?

So I'm interested in buying some of these for my figures, but I want to know if anybody has used them with a case around the figures of some sort. I just don't want the figures to be out in the open so they don't collect dust and such. Really what I'm asking is, how would they look with something like this: Studio DŽécor® Acrylic Collectors Case over each figure?

I can't get the picture to load on that link but I couldn't say for sure how it would look since I've never used one on them before.

I'm starting to take orders again with the new breakdown design and finish so if anybody on the list is still interested or anybody not on the list is too then just post or send a pm. :duff

I'm starting to take orders again with the new breakdown design and finish so if anybody on the list is still interested or anybody not on the list is too then just post or send a pm. :duff

Will be able to pay for one of my doubles next month if thats ok....

Im still interested in mines. Think you were trying to work something out for the MOS grabber

Still trying to figure out a good way to get the new flexible figure grabbers to work on the shelves. I've got a couple ideas that might work. If I get it hashed out I'll post a pic in here.

Back