• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all hinges on my work schedule right now so I can't say for sure, I typically make them per order. You can give me an idea of what you're after and I'll add you to the running list on page one.

I would like a couple doubles.. will post posters later

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Heres what I would need Batman 89 double, Batman 1966 Double.

HALLOWEEN single

halloween2.jpg

HALLOWEEN 6 Single

halloween_6_poster_01.jpg

Newly developed shelf.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Packing these is a royal pain and very costly due to the size of the box needed to ship one assembled shelf. More than one gets even worse. And the Triples or Quads are nearly impossible to pack well.
So what I did was installed metal, threaded inserts into the shelf so that the backer board can be taken off for shipping and reassembled with bolts upon delivery. It allows me to flat pack one or several in a much smaller box.
I've also changed the texture of the shelf to a more even and and "industrial" look.

Terrific update to the process Coco, now you need to do the same with the pedestals and your set.

I'll take it ! :lecture !

It's all yours. I'll be making a few more of these soon. Just pm me when you get a chance.

Terrific update to the process Coco, now you need to do the same with the pedestals and your set.

Thanks! Those pedestals are a whole different ball game but I'd love to be able to break those down too.

One suggestion I would make if possible is a scalloped top to the poster top would make the back top formation flow even nicer.

Just my opinion of course.

So will you be Pming me once you get to my shelves or what? No rush was just wondering

So will you be Pming me once you get to my shelves or what? No rush was just wondering

Yes, if I get certain shelves built that are a total or even a part of what's on a Freak's want list on page one then I'll send out a pm.

Yes. Just a thought. Not necessarily to try now.

I tried a mini crown mold out on a shelf years ago and it looks nice. A bit more labor was involved and I have been trying to streamline the building process so I never offered it. Still a good idea, jimmy.

Back