• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two I may have to part with. Platform for two figures. One is a Landscape poster one is a Portrait.

Any idea when you will be able to do some shelves. I would like a couple.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Are you still looking for Doubles and Singles, P?

image.jpeg

Yes and whatever size for 1/4 figures

Yes and whatever size for 1/4 figures

I'll see what parts I have in stock for Doubles and Singles on Monday. The quarter scale stands I'd have to start from scratch but I'm not sure I can get to those anytime soon.

Shipping rate prices ?

I can get shipping quotes based on location and what's being ordered.

I'll see what parts I have in stock for Doubles and Singles on Monday. The quarter scale stands I'd have to start from scratch but I'm not sure I can get to those anytime soon.

I can get shipping quotes based on location and what's being ordered.

Well a couple one double stand would do for now, until you have time to do more...

These are truly great and what an awesome way to display our beloved figures. I cant wait to be able vvv to save some cssh and order a few

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

do you think people will still be using shelves in the year 2000?

loving the star wars shelves buddy! did you bleach the tusken raiders robe? i was thinking of doing it as mine seems to have a pinkish hue.

No, I think this "figure vacuum" thing will catch on.

Thanks, doc! Yeah, you know it. Soaked the robe and tunic in bleach for about half an hour then mixed some acrylics and water until I liked the color and soaked them in that until I got them dark enough. I don't want no Raider of mine having a rosy glow. :nono

Back