• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Display Shelves: NO NEW ORDERS AT THIS TIME

I wish I could find a source for the waist grabbers. I'd offer them with the shelves. They work great with them.

Please put me down for a double with double posters (raised off the ground with a higher back per our discussion) and deep ledge to accommodate the DX bases discussed.

Also, please add me for a quad per our discussion as well.

Jimmy, I'm going to keep that running list only for stock sized shelves right now. I'll leave anything off that isn't listed in the buying choices on the first page.

Last edited:
Jimmy, I'm going to keep that running list only for stock sized shelves right now. I'll leave anything off that isn't listed in the buying choices on the first page.

Oh I'm sorry. I just didn't want to lose track of the ones we talked about and miss out.

No,you're a special case, but I'll put you on there anyways. :D

I'll be making those a stock shelf once the details are hashed out.

Goofy-Blushing-Playing-With-His-Ears.gif

I need to confirm color for Jimmy's and color and poster size for JonEl.

Just a reminder too, I won't necessarily be working down the list in order but will be offering whatever shelves that I get built to those that have them on their want list.

4x6. And the black with silver color like this:
very6ady.jpg

Last edited:
Back