• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Display Shelves: NO NEW ORDERS AT THIS TIME

:yess: Thanks so much bro. Hit me up .

My '66 shelf is also ready ?

No luck on that quad right :(

Yes, the 66 Bats shelf is also ready. I'll post some pics later. No quad. I'm not sure when I'll get to that yet.

No problem. Keep me on for the Quad and deep double poster we talked about.

Did that other double sell ?

Possibly. If not I'll let you know.

Nice! Never seen you make ones like that before before :clap I've always loved that ESB poster

Can't wait for when/if you get to mine :panic:

It's an old design that I refined a bit for this set. I made some before but it was years ago.

Did you get your Supes PF yet?

It's an old design that I refined a bit for this set. I made some before but it was years ago.

Did you get your Supes PF yet?

Ahh ok coolbeans. I've only seen your shelves for the ignited sabers (which I'll ask for down the roads when I get an a ski and EP 3 obiwan saber :wink1:)

And no :mad: all I got was an apology email from SS for how low the shipping process has been. They said they'd getting them from the manufacturer in very small batches and expect it to go all the way to June so I suspect that my Man of Steel PF will be delayed too :monkey: so, moral of the story, there's still no rush since SS doesn't seem to be in a rush either :lol

Here's your black Deluxe Double with extra poster, jimmy...

I'll be boxing these up soon and will have a total including shipping ready for you.

This shelf is available to anybody who wants it. Deluxe Double with felt lined drawer. Cost is $70 plus shipping. The posters aren't fixed so they can be swapped out for a different set.

SOLD and SOLD

Last edited:

Wow man, that '66 Batman shelf is nuts!!!

BTW, just sent a PM :duff

Back