• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Display Shelves: TAKING NEW ORDERS

Deposit incoming shortly on my other two brother !

Holy Crap !

Lol I just sent ya a pm about my stand lol. Just pm me when ur ready to ship it and ill pay the rest of what I owe you. Thanks again for making this for me

There was a deposit needed?? If so, I was never told about this:lol

I'll gladly do it though, just didn't know

War Machine. I can't wait for Patriot to come so I'm going with War Machine.

Here's your shelf with a few of my figures on it.

:lol Well, your order isn't the typical order so I was waiting until we finalized a few details including price. Unless maybe we've changed something that I've forgotten about? Believe it or not that's happened before. :D Two PF shelves with 3D Superman "S" cutouts at the top, one classic and the other a Man Of Steel, correct?

Check this one out. It's a 1/4 scale shelf with a 6x9 poster top.

:lol Well, your order isn't the typical order so I was waiting until we finalized a few details including price. Unless maybe we've changed something that I've forgotten about? Believe it or not that's happened before. :D Two PF shelves with 3D Superman "S" cutouts at the top, one classic and the other a Man Of Steel, correct?

Check this one out. It's a 1/4 scale shelf with a 6x9 poster top.

*badass MoS shelf pic*
Oh ok...no, no you're right, nothing has changed. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. I'm in no rush since my PFs are no where near close to shipping so whenever you feel like finalizing the details is fine by me :) I just didn't want you to think "man the dude still hasn't paid the deposit yet...does he want his shelves or not?" :lol

Wow. Ok so I think I changed my mind on the 3 figures. I just got my yoda from SSC and I got last week my Darth Vader Deluxe from SSC and I have the exact Luke in that pic. That's a total of 3. Will this hold WELL those figures in some kinda of awesome pose? I can't wait until my wife sees this. She'll be at a lost for words at my "childish hobby". I'm salivating just T the thought. I know exactly where to hang it. Tell me.

The color of this shelf is really cool. I can't wait to see what you do with it. This will hold Vader, Luke and Yoda just fine. The only thing that won't fit is Vader's special base. The shelf on this isn't deep enough for it.

Oh ok...no, no you're right, nothing has changed. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. I'm in no rush since my PFs are no where near close to shipping so whenever you feel like finalizing the details is fine by me :) I just didn't want you to think "man the dude still hasn't paid the deposit yet...does he want his shelves or not?" :lol

:lol No, I wasn't waiting on payment or anything. I knew we had some time since the PFs weren't out yet. I'm definitely looking forward to pics of both of these when you get them all setup though. I'll probably play around with the MOS emblem as I have time. If I get anything made up I'll post pics for sure.

yeah buddy i had to pay a deposit and its fair enough. so many people agree to buy something and once its made they dont reply to PMs and never pay for it and the artist is left with something that may be usless to them. So a think a deposit is a good way to keep everyone on the same page.

on another note for people considering purchasing a stand off Cocoboloboy. He has been great, He always updates his thread on a regular basis with the progress of peoples shelves. Seriously, after the initial consultation of what i wanted ect i haven't needed to contact him about an update coz he usually updates this thread every few days with whats going on. I actually forgot about this and afew days ago i contacted him asking for an update and straight after i sent him the PM i checked this thread and got my answer LOL

Communication is a huge thing for transactions over the internet because you dont know the person personally and you just have to trust they arnt dodgy and they will complete what you have paid for.

So for the service so far Cocoboloboy you get 5 Stars from me :clap

Wow! Thanks, Phil! I'm so glad you've been happy with everything so far. :rock

Speaking of UPDATES:

xphilx - waiting on payment of balance and this will be off to Australia.

Maglor - your PF stand is built and finished. Waiting on some info about the poster and final payment for shipping.

lukewm - obviously got yours ready :D Waiting on poster choices and final payment.

JonEl - your original three Doubles are built, painted and finished. The deep Double for Vader is built, textured and almost ready for primer.

EXOTICLEX - Your IM3 Triple will get built today. Waiting on a response for that Man Of Steel Triple question I have.

Thanks guys!

:lol No, I wasn't waiting on payment or anything. I knew we had some time since the PFs weren't out yet. I'm definitely looking forward to pics of both of these when you get them all setup though. I'll probably play around with the MOS emblem as I have time. If I get anything made up I'll post pics for sure.
Ok cool. I'm excited to set them up! I already know where I'm putting the MoS stuff, it's the comic one I'm having trouble with...and now with the Keaton PF revealed I'll get one for that too :thud: but we have well over a year for that I'm sure :yess:
yeah buddy i had to pay a deposit and its fair enough. so many people agree to buy something and once its made they don't reply to PMs and never pay for it and the artist is left with something that may be useless to them. So a think a deposit is a good way to keep everyone on the same page.

Oh I have no problem with the deposit. This isn't my first rodeo with Coco :wink1: He's definitely a stand up guy no doubt. He's actually the first person who's ever sold me something way back when I first joined (DX01 joker coat I believe). I think deposits are great when you know the person is honest like we know Coco is :lecture:

Cabel7, I'm sorry, I completely forgot you in my last update. Here's your custom Triples. They'll be ready to ship soon.

I had no worries. They look great. Just PM and let me know the final price!

Quick UPDATE:

xphilx - On its way to Australia right now. :rock

Exoticlex - Built and painted. Ready for its final coat.

lukewm - The adapter for horizontal 6x9 poster mounting is ready for paint.

JonEl - All four Doubles are now completely finished and will be ready for shipping soon.

cabel7 - Ready to ship.

Thanks guys! :rock

Woohoo. Just send me an invoice for what I owe. And i guess PM me to confirm posters when you have the images.

Maglor - your PF stand is built and finished. Waiting on some info about the poster and final payment for shipping.

Just seeing this now. Are you still waiting on me about posters, or did we sort that all in PM?

I'll take an empty 11x17 sleeve and 12 empty 6x9 poster sleeves (if you have that many).

Regarding the Mime Joker's stand, I'm thinking it would look good to cut the back off about an inch behind the vents.

Send me a total. Thanks. :duff

Woohoo. Just send me an invoice for what I owe. And i guess PM me to confirm posters when you have the images.

I'll post this pic here for you. I'll be choosing your posters from these Drew Struzan drawings, correct?

Just seeing this now. Are you still waiting on me about posters, or did we sort that all in PM?

I'll take an empty 11x17 sleeve and 12 empty 6x9 poster sleeves (if you have that many).

Regarding the Mime Joker's stand, I'm thinking it would look good to cut the back off about an inch behind the vents.

Send me a total. Thanks. :duff

You got it. I'll cut the stairs down as soon as I can. Yeah, I think we talked about the empty 11x17 sleeve and I'm pretty sure I can spare twelve of the others too. I'll get it all boxed up and give you an exact total.

:rock

Back