Custom death star trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that Praji headsculpt looks awesome under that helmet. You got me itching to do a couple more of these guys mate!

Really nice. Is that glue on the uniform from the badge you removed? Can it be cleaned up?

no,thats just a black tape i put over the badge.looks like its tough to remove the badge without ripping the uniform.they used some serious amount of glue to fix it to the uniform:gah:

no,thats just a black tape i put over the badge.looks like its tough to remove the badge without ripping the uniform.they used some serious amount of glue to fix it to the uniform:gah:

That's why I asked, i was thinking of repositioning my badge on Praji, but I won't do it if it is so hard to take it off...

I have removed quite a few of the officers badges using a very sharp modeling knife, seems to do the trick. You need to be careful though.

ahhahhaah nah mate its fine maybe one day tho! I am just lovin everyones Troopers though they all look great.

He looks great :clap

oww Doctor-der-sterne I am lovin it!! Jeezz there are none of these helms on ebay!!!

Ive got a helmet you can have i forgot i had 1 and found it today, im not sure i have the chin strap though but i'll look. I'll post it off with the bits from elvis1976 and me and the other bits you lent me sometime soon.

Last edited:
Chaka1001.jpg

:D

lil' bump :) with an observation/question for chaka...............do you have the tunic backwards??

anyway getting my old school dsc together..........all my parts sans gloves came in & a bit of tweaking to do.

I dont think so? :) most of the ref pics I looked at had the seam going down the middle. I did remove the velcro.

I could be wrong though, someone with some ref pics let us know.

hmm.............i was thinking his shirt fit like the imperial officers uniform with the velcro in the back. i guess it really doesnt matter because it looks great.......:lecture

Ahh okay! Well, I suppose I can fix it. I have just been arrested by the "Star Wars custom police". Sorry guys. :(

WELL JUST DONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN MISTER..............:tap

:lol.....................ALL GOOD CHAKA...............:wave

:lol

Looking GREAT! WHERE is everyone getting the slick Praji gloves, and belt greeblies??

Back