Custom death star trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, it would be nice if you are able to give him the original gray suit. Hope to see more shots. One of my favorite original SW guys.

I posted some pics of this guy in my thread. Iin case you dont visit that thread, here is a pic of my DST mod I am working on...

Chaka1001.jpg

I posted a quick tutorial and parts breakdown in my thread. I will post more pics when finished.

Thanks Duane and Ryan for the input! :D

Looks great chak! Amazing what u can get out of those hasbro figs sometimes.

awesome!!!!!!
i loved!!!!!!:exactly::clap:yess:
I posted some pics of this guy in my thread. Iin case you dont visit that thread, here is a pic of my DST mod I am working on...

Chaka1001.jpg

I posted a quick tutorial and parts breakdown in my thread. I will post more pics when finished.

Thanks Duane and Ryan for the input! :D

hey chaka,still waiting for it,the dude is still on its way from england,i guess.but i let you know,if there is news !

Sorry to hijack your thread Krieg , but here is my Death Squad Commander ( yes , that's his title and I'm sticking with it !) . He's a W.I.P , so I'll be tweaking him a bit ( adding a little detail to his belt ). The outfit is Hasbros Imperial officer's , helmet is Hasbros DST ' gauntlets are from Marmit and the belt and holster are scratch built . The boots and body are from Dragon . ( I apologise for the crap photos ) .:wink1:

003-17.jpg

002-15.jpg

Sorry to hijack your thread Krieg , but here is my Death Squad Commander ( yes , that's his title and I'm sticking with it !) . He's a W.I.P , so I'll be tweaking him a bit ( adding a little detail to his belt ). The outfit is Hasbros Imperial officer's , helmet is Hasbros DST ' gauntlets are from Marmit and the belt and holster are scratch built . The boots and body are from Dragon . ( I apologise for the crap photos ) .:wink1:

003-17.jpg

002-15.jpg

no problemo,everyone is welcome here :yess:
looks nice,i like the grey!since there are different kinds of death STAR troopers,grey is just fine,i think.nice of you to mention the parts you used.always ahelp!

Looks good Thundergod.

I was wondering if any of you guys have tried to dye the hasbro Imperial officer uniform....or any other hasbro outfits for that matter?

I did consider it , but as I've never had much success dying stuff in the past , I didn't risk it . Though on a number of occasions I've resorted to using a black permanent marker on smaller items of clothing . ( My scout trooper's trousers got this treatment ) .:lol

so,finally here is my death star trooper
i used praji as basic figure,removed the code cylinders,changed from the officer boots to german jack boots by dragon.added the dh-17 blaster i bought from toy anxiety.i am considering changing the holster color from red to black,but not sure yet.the helmet is from the hasbro DST,i adjusted the chin-strap and removed some stuff from the inside to make it fit.actually i have two of these troopers.i probably will add a mustache or something to my second one to make him look a bit different.here is a photos.so,what do you think?
tried to upload more pics ,but somehow it failed

Last edited:
looks awesome................getting the parts for mine together too........:yess:

going with the gray suit...........old school kenner style baby...............:lecture

Superb Krieg ! Those Sideshow uniforms really make the figure . Hopefully either Toy Anxiety or Collectable Kitbash here in the U.k , will part them out . :clap

Looks grand and I gotta say the black looks as cool as the grey... ow I want one even more now!!!

posted a bigger pic for you Krieg...

attachment.php

Back