Custom Bullwhips....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't know where to put this, but, on a positive thread seemed to me to be the right place. Here in Hong Kong it is already New Year, so Happy New Year to all.

I am also happy that M. Fisher is doing something positive with these whips that so many seem interested in. Good.

Just wanted to share a video that I Love but did not create myself, a little reminder of why we all collect Indy stuff ...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/A---C9xOIxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/A---C9xOIxI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Good to see the positive response... here's the plan fellas... I want to gather up the materials I need this weekend to do the first dozen or so...once I have enough materials in hand and ready to work with, I will then accept actual payment/orders.. what I will not do is accept payment if I know I cannot fill it quickly ( 2 weeks max).. in the end.. no need to create a wait list etc.. I can get to anyone wanting one in a fair amount of time... you guys know where to find me here.. or use my web link to get to my email etc... I am easy to find....
As for the "crate" reference.. I am in the process of building a custom ark crate for transporting the ark out of the Well of Souls.. as with any custom project I do, I am fine making these for anyone wanting one... I will also do these with the nazi logo stenciled on one side if requested... just give me some time to get that project together... additionally I am getting the US Army stencil made to do KOTCS warehouse crates for our KOTCS Indys.. figured a few of those stacked up would look cool to display that one when we get it.... so that is the plan... again.. no money will change hands until I have materials on the work bench and can stand by the promise to deliver within 2 weeks of getting paid.. stay tuned :) and Happy New Years

Here is a better pic of a Raiders whip with the correct fall/cracker and the braided wrist loop... I ended up using a synthetic material for the wrist loop.. the leather I initially used was too thick... regardless, the wrist loop needed to be braided to look accurate..
IMG_6850.jpg

And a photo alongside some holsters ( the TOD holster on the right is one I just did for a member here )..

IMG_6849.jpg

I am just waiting on more materials to come in and then I will fill all the requests that came in this week... just holding off until I can confirm I have the necessary stuff in hand ready to go...

Just give me about two more days... waiting for a shipment of materials to come in.. I do not want to take any payments/orders unless I have the materials to build them on my desk...

Sorry about the delay on these.... the vendor I chose to order some of the needed materials waited a week after I paid to ship the in stock pieces I needed... I have yet to get the package in to start putting these together.. however.. once I do I can knock these out fairly quickly so I will be able to fill the requests in a rather short amount of time... thanks again for the patience

Am I correct in assuming that Sideshow's whip is really the KOTCS whip??

I've recently been captivated by the wealth of prop replica information, and in all the pictures of the whips, the 1/6 SS whip looks very much like the wrong whip.

OK guys... I have ALL the materials IN HAND to make at least a dozen of these right now.... anyone wanting one just shoot me a PM and I'll get to work on it immediately....

Back