INTEREST? [Sean Dabbs & GeeWhiz Custom] Custom Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: INTEREST? [Sean Dabbs & GeeWhiz Custom] Custom Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Ver

What is the cost?

On the first page looks like if they have 10+ people it will be $275, and 20+ people $250. That’s going to need to be a lot lower for me to consider it.

Re: INTEREST? [Sean Dabbs & GeeWhiz Custom] Custom Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Ver

On the first page looks like if they have 10+ people it will be $275, and 20+ people $250. That’s going to need to be a lot lower for me to consider it.

Yeah, I agree. If it was a little lower, I would jump on this as well. Looks really good..but not for the price.

I'm in. please add me to the list.

Count me in. How do I order?

That’s only the clothing. 5e head sculpt and bits are on top. I think it was around the 400 dollar mark. Looks awesome but can’t justify that much

Im interested pending the cost

I am in also please add to the list..complete figure including additional hands

I guess I’m too late for this..?

Back