Custom Bullwhips....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Custom Bullwhips.. UPDATE LAST PAGE..

OK... been tinkering with this a bit this evening... ( had to take a break from your crate Faststreets ! )..... anyhoo... this is a first "rough draft".. obviously I will do two major changes, 1) fix the color of the fall/cracker.. 2) add a wrist loop that is actually braided leather... I am pretty satisfied with it so far... color is closer to the raiders whip color than any other custom whips out there ( well... with the exception of the miniature J.Strain... obviously)

These will be available soon... cheap... with a guarantee that they will ship within 2 weeks of payment... period...

I do these projects for all of us... so looking at it now... what do you want to change, add, alter etc...... the floor is yours and I am eager for your advice...

IMG_6841.jpg

Last edited:
BTW... that is shown on a TOD belt and sliding whip keeper... I need to post a pic of the TOD holster on that figure also...

I may need to finally crack and get the belt, holster and now whip. Looks great so far.

Questions: how long is the whip? And what hand/forearm is that on Indy?

Hey, paulcarson, those pics look real ... is that a screen used whip? Looks like one.

And mfisher, what "crate" are you referring to?

Last edited:
I wish that whip belonged to me. I think I have seen those pics before, from someone who got it from one of the crew from Raiders I think.

And, M. Fisher is the guy to do those whips, the quality of his belts, holsters, custom Raiders figures, torches, and I guess now "crates" cannot be topped!

Hey guys.. the whips will be 1/6 of 8 feet ( so a total length of 1'4")... If someone was wanting one to be longer then I can do special orders.. you know me, pretty easy to deal with on these projects.. if you end up wanting one just shoot me a PM and let me know what you are wanting... I will also do these in whichever color you want ( Raiders whips obviously much different in color than KOTCS etc) Wor-gor.. that arm you see in the photo is just a DML body with a sideshow hand but I sculpted over the wrist joint and repainted the entire arm.. ( that is my Cairo Indy)... I will be selling these for $25.00 and that INCLUDES the shipping...

Last edited:
Back