Custom Book of Eli accessories Kit 2 added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Book of Eli accessories

Just got my kit in the mail today, these are awesome! Great work on everything. I highly recommend this to anyone who might be interested! :clap

Witekite that's some awesome stuff you got there.

got my set today. thank you Witekite. Everything is just brilliant, the machete is spot on, and the little ipod is just amazing. how the heck did you glue those ear buds on? I'm guessing you have no skin on your finger tips? :lol

Can't wait to get mine! Waiting is the hardest part

J

Jsutin yours will go out tomorrow! should be there soon :)

And pictures of kit #2 will go up this weekend I am almost done with making the stuff...did some bibles last night too. I am thinking of doing that one separate from the rest of the kits. Just because it is a little more difficult to make! But it is cool it is made of real leather for the cover...but more details this weekend ;) So be on the look out guys

Ok guys here is some pictures of the bible. It is made from real leather and was made by heating a small metal cross and burning it into the leather. Then I painted the cross gold like in the movie. There is also real paper inside the bible. I then added a small styrene latch. If you have any questions about the bible please ask them. I have 5 that are available for the first wave. I will make more I just need to get a new cross because it is burned out lol too much stuff got stuck to the cross and its no longer good for making bibles. So if you are interested just put your name on the list and I will make sure everyone will get one. First five will get them sooner than others obviously. As for price I feel that 10 shipped is fair considering the amount of work that went into making these and the costs of the materials and the necessity to replace the cross frequently. Anyway on to the pics!
100_2640.jpg

100_2641.jpg

100_2642.jpg

100_2643.jpg

Pics of Kit 2 will go up tomorrow!!! just polishing up the parts and getting them ready to ship. The plan for kit 2 is to have about 15 made first run so that they will be shipped same day or next day once payment is received.

Is there any way to add a keyhole to the latch that matches the key??

Ok guys here is Kit #2 It has the Eli name tag, KFC wet naps, Water card, Shall, and not pictured yet is the shotgun handle. The handle will allow you to turn the shotguns that are on the market that have a pistol grip into the grip of the one that Eli has in the movie.
Here is the kit minus the handle.
100_2651.jpg

100_2663.jpg

Sorry my camera sucks ass but all the stuff is real clean and crisp. You can read all the stuff on the name card and can see the colonel's face on the wet naps. They are printed that well.
Here is a picture of what the handle will look like and what you could turn the regular shotguns into. This was a shotgun that came with the Sheva hot toys figure.
100_2505.jpg

This kit will be $15 shipped...just pm me if you are interested in this kit or if you would like both kit 1 and 2 and the bible as well.

Back