Custom Book of Eli accessories Kit 2 added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
**********UPDATED*********

Hey everyone here is my first of several custom Book of Eli accessories. I just saw the movie the other day and let me say Denzel is awesome in this movie! I've seen a few amazing Denzel head sculpts but not many accessory kits out there. Well here is my first piece for this character it is a custom machete. The machete was created from an actual pattern for this particular machete. It is 4.5" long and has hand wrapped handle. It looks awesome and would be a great addition to anyone's Eli custom. I have plans to also do his bow, Kmart name tag, necklace, Ipod, and possibly a braille bible. If you are interested in a machete PM me and I will set you up with one!

Here is the pic!
100_2463.jpg

Remember there are more accessories to come so stay posted...and if you have any other movie accessories you'd like to see please suggest them and I will see what I can do. This will hopefully be the start of many custom accessories!

I am also looking into taking on commission customs if you are interested in having a custom done please PM me and I can send you pics of my work and give you a quote.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the bow that I made let me know what you guys think if there are any suggestions to improve it let me know! It is just real hard to get clear and good images of what the bow actually looks like so this is what I came up with from the images I found. Like I said if you have suggestions or better reference images please let me know so I can improve this. But if I nailed the look of it let me know because that is always good also. And if you are interested please PM me.

The bow is about 7" because that is what I figure its length to be about judging by the stills I've seen from the movie and its size relation to Denzel. Anyway here is a pic.
100_2469.jpg

The Ipod and necklace are in the works and should have something to show by tomorrow.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok now here is the Ipod and the necklace.

First up is the Ipod I decided to go with the low battery screen on the Ipod. I am really pleased with this one because it even has tiny little ear buds on it.
100_2477.jpg

Second is the necklace it is made of tiny bead chain and has the little metal rod the penny and the key to the book. The final version will have a more weathered look I just snapped this picture real quick.
100_2476.jpg

This will be the the first Eli kit I plan on doing a second kit that will include printed material like the name tag and the water pass. I am not offering those yet because I am buying a laser printer in the next few days and I will use that to make the prints. The second kit will also have the shall and I am working on a way to make a good leather bible as well as a shotgun handle so that you can buy an existing shot gun that has a pistol grip and just cut that one off and fit on the movie style one that I will make. It will probably be another week before I start getting the second kit made because I still need to figure out how to execute these pieces movie accurate. So stay tuned.

The items can all be bought together in a kit or individually. If you order the whole kit you will get a discounted price than if you bought all parts individually. If you are one of the few that have already ordered the machete and want the rest of the kit don't worry you will get the last three parts as part of the kit price so you will have to send the remaining amount and I'll send you the rest of the kit. All prices include shipping.
Kit #1--$20
Machete--$7
Bow--$7
Ipod--$6
Necklace--$3

Last edited:
Re: Custom Book of Eli accessories

very cool!
that looks very movie accurate.
what kinds of other accessories have you done?

look forward to the rest of the set ;)

I have done the riot shield from COD, custom star wars light sabers, the Mad Max accessories for the custom that Toy Anxiety is offering. Which is the shot guns the holster for the shot guns his belt his knee brace and the gas cans. Those are some of the ones that I have done. I also sculpted the republic commando armor that Dorgmal snow has been casting up.

wow the bow looks great. Witekite, you should make all of the items and then sell them as a complete set. Im sure you'll get many takers. Myself included

ya you are right I am working on the last few little bits now should have some stuff done today

Kit #2 is well into development. I have the graphics made and just made an order for water slide decal paper. As well as development for a shotgun handle for movie accuracy! So should be another week before I have the kit ready to go!

Also for all who placed an order before Friday your kits are in the mail and for all of those who placed Friday or today they should be going out Monday or Tuesday at the latest!! Hope you enjoy

Here is a little picture of the full Kit #1 all in the same picture. I was doing several kits to be shipped out today and decided to snap a picture.
100_2503.jpg

And stay tuned for Kit #2 I should have some pictures to show by the weekend of the shotgun handle and the water card and name tag as well as bonus item.....KFC wet naps lol!

Also here is a link to my Inception accessory kit WIP only got a few parts done more to come.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2722499#post2722499

are there any more full kits available, and do you ship to the uk?

thanks

Yes kits are available...I won't ever run out of kits as I make them to order. Just PM me and I'll get one to you

Hi I'd like to ask those who have ordered the Book of Eli kit #1 to please leave some feedback when you receive them thanks!

And for all those still interested in a kit they are still available just PM me and I'll get you set up!

just got the machette!
awesome work, I am gonna send you a PM about something very soon

Daniel

Back