Custom Book of Eli accessories Kit 2 added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey just an update for everyone who ordered the kits almost everyone's stuff will be going out on Monday...I usually try to get it all out Friday or Saturday but this was my first week back in school so I had considerably less time to get stuff done so there will be a slight delay. The only ones who wont have kits going out are those who had special parts I had to order unless the stuff comes tomorrow in which case it will go out. I will notify everyone individually when their stuff goes out but just decided to post this message so I don't have to type a bunch of PMs lol...sorry for the delay guys! but I will be mad busy this weekend to get stuff out

You guys are gonna love my Eli. Once I get all the stuff from Witekite I'll post pics. I got Sunohc to paint one of his Eli heads for me, and it turned out perfect. I've also got his Man on Fire painted sculpt as well.......I should have both completed at the same time so I'll post him in here too.

Witekite, you've gone above and beyond the call of duty as far as this commission you've taken on for me. I just want to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You're a real awesome boardie!!!

Got kits 1 & 2 plus the bible today! :yess: Amazing work witekite - everything is well done and accurate. :clap These will add so much to my bash - thanks! :hi5:

Got both kits Monday! All I can say is WOW! Awesome attention to detail! I don't see how anyone can have an Eli figure without these accessories! I will post pics soon!

Don't mean to spam the forum with my pics, but here are a few of witekite's awesome bible and "key-tags" accessories, they compliment Seb's awesome custom perfectly! :rock

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

wow that is sooooooo awesome don't worry at all its no spam...I want to see what everyone is doing with these parts I encourage everyone to please post your finished customs!

I will post pictures of the new BOE figures I'm working on, when I get your I-pod, Bible, bow, cane & flask...:)

(wink, wink...know what I mean)

Back