Custom Batman figures from Moe Productions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgrhoad

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently received some AWESOME customs from Moe Productions and I thought I would share them here. First up is Robin from Batman Forever:
009.jpg

008.jpg

The sculpt of Chris O'Donnell is very lifelike and the suit is cast rubber. I especially like the fabric used for the cape - it drapes very nicely. While he is very poseable, I haven't really put him into any extreme poses as I am afraid the rubber might tear or deteriorate over time. Moe also provided a head sculpt of Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face:

011.jpg

Moe also does a fully suited Two-Face, but I just bought the head. This suit was adapted from the DC Direct 13" Two-Face. I really like the expression on the face - it is very faithful to the move.

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

Moe also did Batman and Robin figures from Batman and Robin. These were done a little differently as the armored pieces are glued to a suit underneath. Once again, he nailed the headsculpts. The capes are of a different material than the Forever Robin. They are more massive and I had a little harder time futzing them into place - but they stayed in place easier once I had finished with them. Robin's cape is double-sided, which is a really nice touch. The only thing missing? No Bat-nipples! (But I am ok with that!)

018.jpg

019.jpg

Robin takes on a custom Mr. Freeze!

023.jpg

Two Robins ready to take on the night!

025.jpg

The Dark Knight tells Clooney Batman to get out of Gotham and never come back...

Moe Productions did a really great job on these. They are definately some of the highest quality customs I have seen. The casting on the rubber was especially clean - these are actual sculpts and not just cast-offs from 1/6 model figures. I have spoken with Moe about producing a BANE figure, which along with a Poison Ivy and Batgirl I am working on should complete the set. Good work Moe!

Looks great my friend, thanks so much for the amazing pictures...
And review! I am working on the bane and ivy, hopefully batgirl also...
Glad you love the figures, enjoy them.:clap

Moe

No. I already had the "Sonar Suit" Batman from Batman Forever produced by Custom Workz. I figured since you never see Robin until the end of the movie anyways, he would look better with Sonar Suit Batman.

Back