Custom AIRBORNE TROOPER helmet for SS clone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Ryan done the best Airborne clone his looks amazing.

I also sculpted a Neyo and Bacara helmet as well as the Airborne. But my favourite is Gree with the metallic visor mod hurricane showed us how to do.

P1000924.jpg
P1000919.jpg

P1010171.jpg

P1010345.jpg

Yeah i love all the help and friendly guys on this board we help each other out love it.

I sent dorgs all the helmets so he could make copies for people who wanted them. Im not in it for money neither is he, but paying some money for postage and materials for dorgs is welcome. Mainly we just love this stuff :peace

Yeah i love all the help and friendly guys on this board we help each other out love it.

I sent dorgs all the helmets so he could make copies for people who wanted them. Im not in it for money neither is he, but paying some money for postage and materials for dorgs is welcome. Mainly we just love this stuff :peace

many thanks for that,and i hope i can help you out one day:clap

yep we love it. The community is top notch on this forum. it's really supportive, helpful and above all positive. I know there are so many folks that lurk and never post or feel confident enough to put their work up, which is cool. I have seen work that is so insanely good, sculptors, painters, dio builders, hairdresser and dressmakers.. so much talent and thats just in this part of the forum and I always feel very lucky to be a part of it.

I was never brilliant at customising when i started out, but i think ive improved as ive learnt new things and used better items. So keep plugging away and you can always go back and redo projects cos i know i have :)

I was never brilliant at customising when i started out, but i think ive improved as ive learnt new things and used better items. So keep plugging away and you can always go back and redo projects cos i know i have :)

i guess you are right,almost nobody starts as a master.so,i will do my best. just need to get the right stuff and i guess i can do some nice customizing

its all about doing your best... I am no expert but I always put every once of effort into what ever i do. I always make mistakes and fudge things up but i keep trying and I learn so much every time i come on here I love it!

:yess: jippie!!!the airborne trooper helmet arrived!:hi5:thanks a lot dorgmal!!!:clap:clap:clap the next weekend is saved,time for painting the helmet:yess:
and to put the icing on the cake,i snatched myself a marmit tie-fighter pilot on ebay,for a astonishing 40€:hi5:
very good condition,only the foam inside the helmet needs to be fixed,so that the helmet fits correctly on the "head".aaah,what a nice day:exactly:

Guys...I am not into Clones at all...BUT you guys make me like them them more each day I come around here....All of your clone work is grande cool...:hi5:

Back