Custom AIRBORNE TROOPER helmet for SS clone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krieg-der-sterne

Super Freak
Reaction score
i would like to make my own airborne trooper,but i dont know how to make the special helmet they are wearing.does anyone have something fitting,or does someone know how to build one?or maybe a cast of a hasbro helmet(which are not availible in germany:gah:)?
any suggestion and help is welcome:wink1:
thank you:)

Hey hey well a few folks made custom ones, Ryan, Hurricane, Boba Mike and Cbob.

I cast up the Sideshow mini bust one but it is far to small. I also cast up Cbobs one.

This is the small SS one and Cbobs on the left.

air-28.jpg

they both look pretty good,but the right one seems to have the correct size.damn good:hi5:
if you can spare one,i will light a candle for you at church... ;-)

i would like to make my own airborne trooper,but i dont know how to make the special helmet they are wearing.does anyone have something fitting,or does someone know how to build one?or maybe a cast of a hasbro helmet(which are not availible in germany:gah:)?
any suggestion and help is welcome:wink1:
thank you:)

Was it SS or GG?

i am trying to build my own shoulder straps.has anyone a photo how it looks from behind?i wanna make the metal parts from tinfoil which is about 0,7 mm thick(hey ,no idea whats that in inches:lol)and cut them out with a scalpell.and i wanna make the "skirt",just have to figure out how long exactly it is and how to fix it on the trooper

Last edited:
Check out the clones me and others have done. Hurricane is a perfectionist so if anybody has a 100% accurate clone it would be him. He's done some hasbro and also SS ones as well as have a few other people. I used plasticard for shoulder straps etc and black spandex for the skirt, mouse mats have very good thin nice material as well, and are cheap to buy.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76092

soz man yeah no probs Cbob did a great one a while back and I did casts of it. He will be cool if I do you one.

Back