Custom 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Very happy with My Pennywise, all i am missing now is a pair of hands that suit this Headsculpt better. I did have the nice droopy hair earlier but I messed it up and Hair sprayed it making it more round. Oh well, I know there we're some scenes where his hair was nice and poofy.
7d9d8aa06505054c6a3cacf3e9021631.jpg

25fc9db2daf8d75cad24a75ad4049a13.jpg

345f78358d4ad3b6793a3ff3dfe84978.jpg

hi where i can buy it this custom?

I put it together. Clothing by DChung and Headsculpt by Sculptor.

I painted and haired another set of Rocco's heads; I think his are honestly the best options out there. I did pick up DChung's head and will paint that soon... I really like the expression he chose, just not sure how strong the likeness is.

pennyn_zpsrv57p9lr.jpg

pennyo_zpsdiuzxdan.jpg

I should have a package delivered pretty soon :)pray:) that will contain my Ultimate Pennywise figure.

Will get pics up once he arrives. Super excited.

I should have a package delivered pretty soon :)pray:) that will contain my Ultimate Pennywise figure.

Will get pics up once he arrives. Super excited.

Ooohhh! Can't wait to see the pics!! Let me guess...from CU?

I still want a Pennywise in my collection. Am looking at Rocco's sculpt and DChung outfit. Thinking of getting those. Hmm.

I still want a Pennywise in my collection. Am looking at Rocco's sculpt and DChung outfit. Thinking of getting those. Hmm.

rocco's sculpt is easily the most accurate pennywise sculpt out currently.

You know me well :).

Should have had it yesterday but as per usual those damn crooks at the customs office are wanting there fee to release him, so early next week now. You should Amstel as we all need a Penny in our collections, 100%.

rocco's sculpt is easily the most accurate pennywise sculpt out currently.

Not for my money. Badass head sculpt though but like everything else we all have our own opinions.

Had my awesome Penny in from Creations Unearthed for a little while now and this has left me speechless, in a good way. Love having this guy in my collection -

Deadlights -

'Don't you want it?' -

tumblr_o3jbcbZFVf1tjydheo1_500.gif

Awesome Sidious! I really like the hs to the far right. It's much different from all the other available hs's.

Awesome Sidious! I really like the hs to the far right. It's much different from all the other available hs's.

Thanks you my friend.

Got my 1/6 Pennywise accessories in from dSlump the other week -

A great addition for Penny.

I still haven't painted up that DChung sculpt I bought... one of the reasons I'm taking a small vacation from commissions; I have a lot of stuff of my own I still need to paint :lol

So great! I love this figure and accessories.

Thanks.

I still haven't painted up that DChung sculpt I bought... one of the reasons I'm taking a small vacation from commissions; I have a lot of stuff of my own I still need to paint :lol

Be sure to post pics when you.

Those look great! How do I contact Dslump? Are they still available?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/175177-dslump-stephen-king-georgie-photo-album-replica-1-6-scale.html

:wink1:

that photo album is awesome

Cheers pal.

Back