Currently Working on....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about scanning it and trying a sepia tone like effect make it look like a WW2 photo.

Dammit! How did I not see that.. Sorry, I was tired and knocked out after that comment. Yes, excellent work, she's coming along great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it.

How about scanning it and trying a sepia tone like effect make it look like a WW2 photo.

I will try to do that. I'm not that photoshop savvy but I will play around with it and give it a try. Thanks!

Hair really is a pain to do....:thud:

Coming along great! You're doing an excellent job! Inspiring me to really practice shading more

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it.

I will try to do that. I'm not that photoshop savvy but I will play around with it and give it a try. Thanks!

Hair really is a pain to do....:thud:

Pain or not, you seem to have no problem making it your *****.:lol :lecture

Amazing dw! Hair looks incredible. Now teach me how to shade amazingly like you!

Thanks Yoda! It's just a lot of patience, going at it in layers to get all the "depth". I used like 4-5 different pencils in the hair from the 5H in the draft sketch all the way to the opposite range, 5B for the darkest areas. Patience is a must because I can feel myself wanting to be done with it, haha. But I think it's almost complete.

Was bored waiting in holding. Saw this video, was inspired to do this quick 2-minute sketch before they called us to shoot. Used to know how to draw her off the top of my head from animation school, been a while so it's a bit rusty, let's just say pen is not my instrument for art...:lol Cheers.

2021573e61c90bdc8080b453f722781e.jpg

694ee9f766d8e92247011cce36263abb.jpg

Looking awesome! Everyone looks spot on already. I'd like to take this idea but mash it with all my favorite cinema characters.
Oh yeah, I saw last weeks gotham ep. You said slightly inspired by a brad Pitt movie, right? Obviously fight club lol but you said you were in it?

Looking awesome! Everyone looks spot on already. I'd like to take this idea but mash it with all my favorite cinema characters.
Oh yeah, I saw last weeks gotham ep. You said slightly inspired by a brad Pitt movie, right? Obviously fight club lol but you said you were in it?

Thanks buddy! Yeah, I tried not to spoil it but that was basically it. :hi5: That was my 3rd time working on the show. I have another episode coming up in Arkham Asylum. :wink1:

Been really busy the past few weeks so this is taking longer to finish...hopefully I can get it done soon. :wink1:

Dark layers going on...

f3bf6d51c338d7769359abaca037cb69.jpg

Back