1/6 Batman '89 Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senfi83

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
20231029_145111.jpg
20231029_151026.jpg

Still have to add the Buttons to the jacket and I'm currently working on the head sculpt.

20231022_204634.jpg
20231022_204350.jpg

Last edited:
That’s pretty cool. Only thing is we didn’t actually see it outside of the comics.
Thanks!
Yeah, and we probably never will see him outside of the comics. But still I'm also a comic junkie, so it doesn't really bother me that they continued the story of the Burtonverse in comic form.

Also I'm pretty sure DC confirmed the comic is officially considered a canon continuation of the first two movies (not that it really matters what somebody considers canon or not, I think everybody can decide that for himself if he wants to)

I'm a big fan of Batman and Batman Returns and I have nostalgic feelings for Batman Forever. But the Schumacher Movies never really did fit in for me.

Last edited:
Just a sneak peek for now. Still have to add the Buttons to the jacket and I'm currently working on the head sculpt.

View attachment 670493View attachment 670494
Super excited to see the headsculpt once it's completed, I absolutely loved the idea of Billy Dee Williams as Two-Face and I'm glad the Batman '89 comic finally brought that concept to life in such a fantastic way. The suit design also rocks, and you really did it justice!!

Yes please~
Love the suit! How did you make it?
One half is a Vortoys V1025 black, the other is a Vortoys V1025 white with the black stripes painted on using a black permanent marker. Shirt is also Vortoys.
Tie is Obama DID, with the white stripes painted black. Gloves are some Hot Toys Joker gloves and the shoes are Hot Toys T-1000. Body is T-1000 with added padding on the waist and arms.

I did cut the suits in half with a sharp fine scissor and glued them together (with pressure glue) from the inside using stripes of fabric as a connector for both parts since my tailoring/sewing skills are non existent.

Holy crap. That's exactly what I was gonna try with my TF'89 suit. So the T-1000 body? Is there a specific name for it?

I don't know the specific name unfortunately but im pretty sure it's a wide shoulder true type.

Edit: Ok, I stand corrected. Its apparently a narrow shoulder with the arms of the slim body.

But I really only used it because it was one of the few spare bodys I had at the time. You could try a standard narrow shoulder. Might be even better because I had to padd the arms on mine.

Last edited:
Noted because I've got the Vortoys V1025 white on the WorldBox ATO32 body and it looks like a kid wearing his dad's suit. XD

Back