Current Sideshow February promotion.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, some of you guys should be greatful the freebies aren't keychains or plushies.

Quick question, were any of those giftcard orders, or are GC orders excluded?

Another quick question....Shouldn't they combine this thread with the "promotion thread" in the general forum?

If I read the legal stuff right, you can use gift card on your order, but the final cost prior to shipping must be $40 and above.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=6155&source=news-alert
In-stock purchases made using Sideshow Gift Cards or Rewards Points can also qualify for the promotion if the final item price, after all discounts, is greater than $40, not including shipping and tax costs.
I'd rather get a Keychain or Plush then a Third Vampire Buffy figure to be honest, though I already have a couple SSC Keychains.

I got a free calendar with my order. I'm not too impressed since Sideshow was giving away the calendars anyway.

I would give them a call if I were you. The promotion says it is for a free figure or statue. The free calendar is standard.

I got a free calendar with my order. I'm not too impressed since Sideshow was giving away the calendars anyway.

Did you make sure to add the extra shipping option for it? Seems kind of weird they would just give you the calander.

I would give them a call if I were you. The promotion says it is for a free figure or statue. The free calendar is standard.

Actually it says " a free figure or collectible " So they might consider the calendar a collectible.

Actually it says " a free figure or collectible " So they might consider the calendar a collectible.

I certainly hope not. Captain Antilles is arriving on Tuesday and I hope they slipped one of the Endor Stooges in with him so I can kitbash another a) Endor Trooper and B) another Rebel Fleet Trooper (with the 2nd one I just got from a fellow freak).

A Giles or Vampire Buffy would be a little bit of a letdown. A Medi-Magneto would be OK I guess.

Ok, I got my $35 Luke in the mail - it cost me $44 or so with tax, so I figured they caught their mistake since my item was under $40 - which I had no idea about at the time, but I still got a free item:

Vamp Buffy

Never have owned any Buffy figs, but love the show, so it was a nice freebie.

I got the Beneath the POTA Sideshow Exclusive Slave Brent figure as my free giveaway for ordering the exclusive Beloq figure!!

Back