Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe its that Sideshow knows the majority of people redeeming the codes, at least on a consistent basis, are the ones here on a forum which they completely withdrew any support from. They are probably looking to get more engagement from their social media platforms rather than the people here who are already a little jaded with Sideshow to begin with.

Or maybe its that Sideshow knows the majority of people redeeming the codes, at least on a consistent basis, are the ones here on a forum which they completely withdrew any support from. They are probably looking to get more engagement from their social media platforms rather than the people here who are already a little jaded with Sideshow to begin with.

That's more likely the case. Especially since they can moderate (control) those venues and hear only what they want to.

They're also leaning hard into creating connections through interactions, code give aways don't necessarily build long term fan communities.

I haven’t bought anything from Sideshow since 2016. Currently, I have $117 in reward and that’s exclusively the amount of money I’ve gained from codes in the three recent Spooks. The drop in RP values would set me back from getting a free figure from Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I was able to pull away from Sideshow like a lot of you have done but between their reward points on regular purchases and the option for payment plans - I just can't bring myself to go anywhere else unless I'm able to pay for it right away. I still use BBTS occasionally but for me Sideshow is my best option and the reward points have led to free statues for me over the years.

I wish I was able to pull away from Sideshow like a lot of you have done but between their reward points on regular purchases and the option for payment plans - I just can't bring myself to go anywhere else unless I'm able to pay for it right away. I still use BBTS occasionally but for me Sideshow is my best option and the reward points have led to free statues for me over the years.

Time walker toys had a payment plan when I did my Ghostbusters blitzway order. Not sure if they offer that on Single figures and they have free shipping on orders over $350.

I think it was last year the social media team said they "had to fight for more codes". I think the higher up's have put their foot down now. Too bad but not surprising.

So it looks like all we are getting are $1 codes once a day that expire after 30 minutes? That will be a grand total of $7 this year?

I feel as let down about these $1 codes as anyone but, c'mon man- they gave out two $1 codes yesterday and two $1 codes so far today.

We don't need to make this disappointing Spook seem even worse than it actually is, do we?

$1 codes are oddly low but copying and pasting them take almost no effort. Whatever I get will go towards the new Thor. I've got enough to equal free shipping right now.

I wouldn't lose sleep over any if the codes but during the course of the day, yeah I'll add them.

Back