Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I've only been able to get one code so far, as 3 of them were released during the wee hours of the night when I'm sound asleep. And no way am I going to switch my phone off silent for $1 codes like I've done the last couple of years.

EDIT:- Make that 2 codes now!

Save $25 on these items at checkout with code:
CONTEST-2592-EYI1X6LP
Expires October 28, 2018 at 2:02pm PDT. $50.00 minimum purchase.

I have yet to catch a single one of these before they expire. For $1 each, you'd think they could at least make them last longer.

Damn, I missed that last $1. :gah:

I had parent/teacher conferences tonight and was at my kids school. Don't get cell service in that place. They block it.

I think I'll take a $1 out of their piggy bank for that one. :lol

Lol $1 codes. Not even worth the time this year. I'll be cashing out my reward points soon, no point in buying from Sideshow with the exchange rate, GST cost and high shipping to Australia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol $1 codes. Not even worth the time this year. I'll be cashing out my reward points soon, no point in buying from Sideshow with the exchange rate, GST cost and high shipping to Australia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Unless you want an Exclusive it's almost always been cheaper to source pieces from Popcultcha rather than directly from Sideshow. For my last statue purchase I would've had to spend an additional 60% plus to get the Ex from Sideshow.

The only good part about Spooktacular this year is some of the discounts are okay. The free rewards points are a joke this year. I’m guessing at most they might give out one or two bigger value ones over the next day or two. Not sure why some are defending Sideshow by saying that it’s better than nothing. It might be somewhat but it’s still pretty much next to nothing that they’re giving out.

The only good part about Spooktacular this year is some of the discounts are okay. The free rewards points are a joke this year. I’m guessing at most they might give out one or two bigger value ones over the next day or two. Not sure why some are defending Sideshow by saying that it’s better than nothing. It might be somewhat but it’s still pretty much next to nothing that they’re giving out.

Some of the discounts aren't too bad as long as you were previously interested in getting them.

The 10% off plus world wide free shipping makes it only about 10% more than how much it'll cost me to get the regular locally for a particular SW statue I was looking at..

Still not great, but getting the Ex was tempting.

When 1/6 figures are going for $250+ and statues $700+, $5 is nothing.
Yeah, pretty much. If you’re so hard up for money that a few bucks in rewards points means that much to you you’re probably in the wrong hobby. It’s basically pointless to even watch for and redeem the codes when they’re a dollar a piece. It’s not like we should be thanking Sideshow for being so grateful or something. They’re giving out pretty much the bare minimum because people expect it this time of year.

Some of the discounts aren't too bad as long as you were previously interested in getting them.

The 10% off plus world wide free shipping makes it only about 10% more than how much it'll cost me to get the regular locally for a particular SW statue I was looking at..

Still not great, but getting the Ex was tempting.
Yeah. For me at least there are a few Star Wars figures that are reduced or have free shipping that I might take Sideshow up on.

Back