Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshow spooktacular codes starts on the 24?
Spooktacular starts on the 24th. Whether they give out a code on that day or not remains to be seen. It's likely, but no one can say for sure.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

They should do box codes and spook and scrap all the rest. I hate all the social media garbage. Gotta get those clicks!

If anybody else does have a box code they don’t plan to use, I would appreciate it. I have an item I’d like to buy.

What's the policy on the new box codes? I got one on my Vader but my Royal Guards and Fett shipped after him and they didn't have them. The code expires on the 15th so I just finally used it. I got those over a month ago. Are the codes still being put on boxes as of the last week or two?

What's the policy on the new box codes? I got one on my Vader but my Royal Guards and Fett shipped after him and they didn't have them. The code expires on the 15th so I just finally used it. I got those over a month ago. Are the codes still being put on boxes as of the last week or two?
'

They don't put them on all the boxes it's random.

I highly doubt that SS will give us a code during their final live show before Spook starts next Wednesday, but, just in case-

SS is live now!

Untitled.jpg

I'm ready for some free points and enter some contests, but that's pretty much it. I've been doing this for years now and haven't won a thing.

I have won a Beetlejuice from the SideShowLive contests. I consider the free points a win! Historically Spooktacular gives me enough for the initial payment on a Premium Format purchase.

Back