Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that there were only two codes last year during NYCC (one Friday & one Saturday) for $3 each.

This is right- they gave out NYBAGEL on Friday, October 6 and NYPIZZA on Saturday, October 7. They were both worth $3 each.

Yeah, if they don't give us any or not very many codes during NYCC, I'm guessing they have stopped giving out codes altogether (except maybe during Spook...?).

At this point they’ve probably given away thousands of dollars in Iron Man Codes.

Meh belling aching about nycc codes. They just started back the $20box codes and we’ve got spooktacular in a few weeks. Codes a’plenty.

I thought those codes were just for the right to buy them, not any discount on the fig so costing them nothing.

Yes. I meant the people who get the cards are turning a profit selling them on eBay. Indirectly, Sideshow is handing out money.

That was definitely interesting, Kitty put up 20 codes for Neon Tech Iron man on the stream. Personally I'm not interested but kinda funny they still have codes.

Disappointing that they didn't give out a single code during NYCC.

I will hold out hope that they are generous with them during Spook as they have been the past few years, but based on their code-giving habits (or lack thereof) in 2018 so far, it's a slight hope!

Disappointing that they didn't give out a single code during NYCC.

I will hold out hope that they are generous with them during Spook as they have been the past few years, but based on their code-giving habits (or lack thereof) in 2018 so far, it's a slight hope!
It is disappointing, yeah. I kind of wonder if Kitty was going to tell us a code during her last live stream, but she and Brett decided not to since two *******s got into it in the chat throwing threats back and forth, and she had to tell everyone to be nice to each other. I wouldn't feel particularly generous after that.
Wyck may have also intended to do something during his surprise stream, but it died after less than three minutes.
I really thought they learned their lesson about streaming from the Javits Center, and they seemed to think they had a fix, but aside from going Facebook native and crossing their fingers, they didn't have much success.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Like I've been saying for months, it's totally fine if they don't want to give out free RP codes anymore, or if they limit it to Spook or SDCC-only. It would just be nice if they told us that so we wouldn't have to wonder about/hope for/expect them.

Back