Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see how pathetic people get when they "sell their soul" or whatever for something stupid

I would never do that, just weird to me as well. Also I can see them doing something ridiculous by releasing codes in the middle of the night on a social media or web timer.

I would never do that, just weird to me as well. Also I can see them doing something ridiculous by releasing codes in the middle of the night on a social media or web timer.

oh yea there will be some nonsense for sure, I always see those posts and think, yea its not worth it. They'll tell someone to make a Wakanda throne out of aluminum foil or something and it just goes off the rails from there

Spooktacular always seems to bring out the people that take "ass kissing" to a whole new level.

I don't think the ass kissing will be so big here this year considering how these forums and sideshow have consciously uncoupled.

Same here, I have literally seen the same people win multiple times. :lecture

We're in the same boat then. I think I've been doing Spook for like 6-7 years now, give or take, and I've never won anything. I remember one year someone sold their soul and took a picture of them self as Wolverine and won a legendary scale figure. The next year I tried to do something similar and got nothing. I have however earned enough RPs to pay for most of a PF, but of course that took years of saving them. I wonder how much they'll give out in points this year.

Question. Can I use a SS gift card on an existing flex pay plan? Will payments be adjusted? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last year I remember people talking about a code thread that didn't have any banter. Granted - I love the banter during Spooktacular - but rather just read it on my own time. Is that non-banter thread still a thing and if so does anyone have a link to it?

Thank you.

Last year I remember people talking about a code thread that didn't have any banter. Granted - I love the banter during Spooktacular - but rather just read it on my own time. Is that non-banter thread still a thing and if so does anyone have a link to it?

Thank you.

Excited to see how many people can't follow simple instructions and post banter in the no banter thread just like last Spooktacular!

Back