Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And done. No code. heading to bed for a short night and a 8 hours morning shift. Maybe we'll get more luck tomorrow... unless the next feed has a code inserted for you guys.

I’d be fine with them stopping codes, I just wish they’d tell us they weren’t going to give us any more. Of course, that would result in even fewer people watching their live shows and following their social media accounts, which they obviously don’t want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feed died, didn't it?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The FB stream? No, it ran for like 20 minutes. Wyck was in the chat too, but no code. Said they'd start the live feeds again at 9 AM PT. Don't they have a 5:45 PT youtube stream scheduled tonight?

The FB stream? No, it ran for like 20 minutes. Wyck was in the chat too, but no code. Said they'd start the live feeds again at 9 AM PT. Don't they have a 5:45 PT youtube stream scheduled tonight?

Guess not. Wyck was complaining about the crappy speed internet they pay for to have internet in the convention center at all. That was the last I saw of the 5PM panel before it ended on my while Kitty was talking.

That was funny- literally seconds after I asked SS about codes during SDCC, they released their first code during SDCC!

The dream is not dead yet!

Back