Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was funny- literally seconds after I asked SS about codes during SDCC, they released their first code during SDCC!

The dream is not dead yet!

Big thanks to you, cbulas!!

Yet more proof the "No Banter" thread works like a charm!!

Does anyone know why the site is so ****ed on mobile? Takes forever to login and get to account, code expires every time.

So their next live streams are FB only, at noon and 3:15? They haven't given out codes on FB in a loooong time!

Is it expired aready? Couldn't get site to work on mobile

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I cant get into my account!

I keep logging in.

it says "welcome back" then nothing. Refreshes the screen and I see "sign in" again

What a joke

Finally got into my account.

Not even sure if the code saved as I don't remember my old balance lol I think so though...

Was it last year or the year before where they would have these trivia contests for $20-$50 codes, first correct answer on the site gets it, etc? Think it was on the last day of SDCC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it last year or the year before where they would have these trivia contests for $20-$50 codes, first correct answer on the site gets it, etc? Think it was on the last day of SDCC.

Last year. They gave out 3 $50 codes....I think two of our members scored them.

Last year. They gave out 3 $50 codes....I think two of our members scored them.

Yeah, I got one of them because they said there was apparently a glitch when the system told people “congratulations!”, so they ended up giving multiple people $50 in points.

Yeah I won one. I think some people were spelling the answer wrong because of a "flavor/flavour" type of difference in spelling. So I was the first to enter it correctly.

There was really no glitch with claiming the code. The site always tells you that you have found a correct code but you still have to click the button to claim it before you've, er, claimed it. Some people complained that they didn't get the prize because someone else claimed the code first after finding it. But that's how it works. They had no right to complain and shouldn't have been given the prize.

Yeah, I got one of them because they said there was apparently a glitch when the system told people “congratulations!”, so they ended up giving multiple people $50 in points.

Yep, I got a congratulations but didn't get the $$. Pass the salt.

Back