Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Live now, showcasing Lando in Jabba's Skiff Guard Disguise (SSC).

Just hinted at another code in the next stream (about 40 minutes from now) in the FB chat.

Don’t sweat it. I haven’t caught a code since last year. I used to go crazy over them, but once you miss one you stop caring so much.

Yeah I am over it, I mean I watch the videos to see whats new and what not but it's a real dagger when you watch week after week and then get shafted. I mean I do help out everyone that's not here to share the code maybe its Karma for doing so. I dunno. It's not even about the 2 bucks or 4, just the principle of it. The amount of money and shipping costs I paid to Sideshow is enormous.

I know, but I justify by telling myself I need a lot of those $2.00 codes to really make a difference.

Yeah, this is a strange SDCC for SS so far, at least related to codes.

They've gone live over 10 times since Wednesday night, but they've only released one $4 code so far! It would seem to make more sense for them to give out more codes more frequently, or not give any out at all!

Yep. And even though i caught that code, i managed to fail its addition to my account :slap

It looks like i'll never get to reach that $200 goal though i'm only a dozen $ away from it.

hmmm, they will probably start throwing out codes at about 1am - 4:30am pacific time.

Expected one to start an hour ago or about now. It looks like a schedule isn't really set today.

Back