Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Sideshow Thor in today.....no box code either. :gah:
He's my last pre-order for a while. I got a bunch of rewards saved up. Waiting for something special, like a 1/6 Darkseid. But that's probably a while off.

Just got a $50 off any in stock item coupon in the mail. First time! Expires next year so plenty of time to use it too, as I’ve already bought everything I wanted lol.

Keep your eyes peeled, hopefully more going around!

Also, seeing that medicineman above has 0 posts... I just realized posting here doesn’t make your post count go up for some reason lol

Just got a $50 off any in stock item coupon in the mail. First time! Expires next year so plenty of time to use it too, as I’ve already bought everything I wanted lol.

Keep your eyes peeled, hopefully more going around!

Also, seeing that medicineman above has 0 posts... I just realized posting here doesn’t make your post count go up for some reason lol

Anything posted in "The Sandbox" section doesn't count towards your post totals. Don't know why and never asked, but was aware of it. They are lost in the sandbox. :wink1:

Wow, how have you avoided posting anywhere else but in here for three years? At least you are consistent!:lol

Not sure if this new or not but to all the UK Freaks, DeAgostini is selling some 1/6 Sideshow and Hot Toys Star Wars figures with free shipping within the UK.

Not a great variety but maybe they'll start adding more if the feedback is good.

Not sure if this new or not but to all the UK Freaks, DeAgostini is selling some 1/6 Sideshow and Hot Toys Star Wars figures with free shipping within the UK.

Not a great variety but maybe they'll start adding more if the feedback is good.

Yes I saw that too. (I live in Germany though). Looks like only TFA stuff no one wants at the moment. But yes would be good if they will expand it.

If I'm not mistaken, No-Code Dennis is in the YT chat, so I wouldn't expect one.

Back