Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So both Wick and Dennis are in the sam room. Whether they are taking turns modding the chat is up in the air.

This is us every single week without codes.

Avengers IW Syncd.mp4_20180523_154433.897.jpg

SS is live now, and John Wick is in the YT chat, so cross your fingers for a code today!

They haven't given us a code since April 11, so maybe they're waiting until SDCC in July to give out any more codes? Hopefully not, but that's what it seems like!

At least they confirmed at the START of the show that there wouldn't be a code today! Usually they don't say anything until after the show is over!

Well it's definitely better to say at the start than to waste people's time.
They haven't given us a code since April 11, so maybe they're waiting until SDCC in July to give out any more codes? Hopefully not, but that's what it seems like!

At least they confirmed at the START of the show that there wouldn't be a code today! Usually they don't say anything until after the show is over!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They have given out six codes in 2018. Obviously that's way fewer than the pace they were on since SDCC '17, but it's still been more than 0!

Been spending outta control lately otherwise I'd prolly pick up the Roadblock figure with that deal, I just like all the tactical gear & weaponry & whatnot.

Not sure what's the better deal to get TFA First Order Snowtrooper Officer at BBTS or Sideshow. Both having a great deal on it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back