Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dennis is in the YT chat (not John Wick), so I'm not hopeful. Pretty sure he's never given us a code in the YT comments...

Dennis is in the YT chat (not John Wick), so I'm not hopeful. Pretty sure he's never given us a code in the YT comments...

I forget, but was he in chat during when Alanna was hosting Court of the Dead that time?

I forget, but was he in chat during when Alanna was hosting Court of the Dead that time?

I don't remember for sure, though that was the last time they've given us a code (April 11).

I assume I'm not the only one having major problems with the FB feed?

I don't remember for sure, though that was the last time they've given us a code (April 11).

I assume I'm not the only one having major problems with the FB feed?

I'm not watching on FB, but they (SSC) said that it was a Facebook problem, and not a problem on their end. They've asked people to send in questions via YT instead of FB.

Anyone got any tips how to get a $30 off code for SS ? I've entered competitions, and nothing. May 4th came and went with nothing.

Would like the get the Jawa 2 pack.

Anyone got any tips how to get a $30 off code for SS ? I've entered competitions, and nothing. May 4th came and went with nothing.

I've got this $25 code that is eligible on the Jawas, I dunno if it's linked to my account or not.
0425823c6f6f348072f1a10d3a3c8fde.jpg

I've got this $25 code that is eligible on the Jawas, I dunno if it's linked to my account or not.

Yeah. I recently got a code for preordering Hot Toys Darth Vader ESB Version. I think if you PO a Star Wars fig, you’ll probably get a code you can use on Jawas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enter a contest on Sideshow.com and you’ll get an email with a code. The Jawas are usually eligible with that.

Thanks man. I checked and it is associated with your account unfortunately.

Enter a contest on Sideshow.com and you’ll get an email with a code. The Jawas are usually eligible with that.

I wrote that I had entered contests. Looks like they don't give out codes for that any more....

Thanks man. I checked and it is associated with your account unfortunately.

I wrote that I had entered contests. Looks like they don't give out codes for that any more....

I’d chat them up about it.

I got a code for entering the Batman contest on Wednesday.

Back